Dante

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
I think Moyes is just aware that the darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Castia

Good player but he will be 31 by the time next season starts, unless both Rio and Vidic are off I don't really see the point.

LARulz

He would definitely be a short term fix. Him and Vidic would be quite a fearsome combination but neither have pace

Plugsy

I hope we buy him. It would mean my username made a lot more sense.
But now we're even linked if we don't sign him you'll end up looking like one of those muppets who joins a forum to be named after someone we're linked to.

Plugsy

He would definitely be a short term fix. Him and Vidic would be quite a fearsome combination but neither have pace
"Quick, their centre forward is very slowly getting away!"

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Seriously, I can't be arsed checking but I bet this guy has about 18 months on his contract.
Nope, contract until summer 2016 and I doubt Bayern are interested to extend the contract for bigger wages at the moment. We rarely give longterm contracts to players over 30.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Nope, contract until summer 2016 and I doubt Bayern are interested to extend the contract for bigger wages at the moment. We rarely give longterm contracts to players over 30.
Interesting one then. I assumed it was one of those 'players over 30 looking for pay day' situations.

Nickosaur

Another plus to this signing - after the disappointing start to Fellaini's career, the afro sales should start to increase again with Dante's signature. Do the club sell official United afros? If not they're really missing a trick there.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Rafael-----Dante----Virgil----------Evra

:drool:

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Dante's Agent said:
"There is no way that is going to happen," he said. "He is not going to leave Bayern in the window.

"At the moment, Bayern are the only people we have spoken to anyway because we are talking over a new contract.

What was it I said earlier?

kps88

At least we still have that appeal which causes agents to use us to secure better contracts.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
So, the quotes and this Brazilian journo's info are bullshit then? I hate the transfer windows. Full of cnuts providing false information and getting people's hopes up.

Scorpy

19:32

Brazilian defender Dante has denied that he has agreed a deal with Manchester United.

''I am happy at Bayern and the most important is to keep working, I am happy with Man Utd's interest, let's see what happens in the future.''

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Don't understand this from his end at all.

He's first choice at one of the best clubs in the World at the minute. Why would he leave mid season to join one that's pretty shit at the minute?

At the end of the season, if Bayern replace him, then maybe. Bot now? Nah. Looks like he's after a new contract to me.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
I'm not sure what he's earning at the moment, so if it's all a big 'I want a new contract' thing, then maybe he's really on significantly lower wages than the rest of the team and simply wants a fair raise. If not, I doubt there's a chance that he gets a new contract now, makes no sense at all. Why would we give a 30 year old centerback a new longterm contract when his old one isn't up for more than 2 years.

Scorpy

I'm not sure what he's earning at the moment, so if it's all a big 'I want a new contract' thing, then maybe he's really on significantly lower wages than the rest of the team and simply wants a fair raise. If not, I doubt there's a chance that he gets a new contract now, makes no sense at all. Why would we give a 30 year old centerback a new longterm contract when his old one isn't up for more than 2 years.
maybe he just wants a pay raise, not a longer contract.

dev1l

19:32

Brazilian defender Dante has denied that he has agreed a deal with Manchester United.

''I am happy at Bayern and the most important is to keep working, I am happy with Man Utd's interest, let's see what happens in the future.''

Most probably his agent told him to say something on those lines in order to get a better contract and he fecked it up

Shimo

What is with all these players using us to get better deals at their current club?

dev1l

Perhaps that's why Anderson went away....he risked being accused of being a glutton

Shimo

Been happening for years. Fergie even discusses it in his book.
I should read the copy my father in law sent me sometime. I guess it has always happened but, most of them have been no where near United quality players but, now it seems like players that would fit with us are doing it even more.

Plugsy

If you click on his trend on twitter an interesting pic comes up