Darren Fletcher Is fecking Shit!!!!!

ShootfighterX

Thats all there is to say anyone who thinks he had a good game for us needs to be kicked until their rectum splits and their intestines drop out.

For fecks sake wake up he is useless. fecking abysmyal.

He is by far the worst player to have EVER played for Utd.

Darren Fletcher, please please please kill yourself.

Thanks

kf

ShootfighterX said:
You're either very young or very, very old...

Lord Lucan

He's a average player getting better, thats the best I can say about Fletch...however doesnt deserve your harsh comments, no player should....you feckwit

USDevil

Soldier of Fortune
He's got a spot on the United bench, that's more than you'll ever achieve.

Liverpool_FC Bollocks

He blatently isn't. He ran his socks off again yesterday, again, and was the only one of our midfielders who were biting into tackles and closing the Arsenal midfield down. I think there's plenty of potential in the Fletcher/Carrick partnership. O'Shea just isn't mobile enough for me.

ShootfighterX

cnuts The Lot Of You Go feck Fletch In His Ass. I Will Laugh When We Win Nothing Whilst Playing Fletcher. As Soon As Fergie Finally Drops Him We Will Win Again. Mark My fecking Words.

kf

:lol:
Come on, mods, own up, who let this one in?

ShootfighterX

Really we'll see didn;t mean I would be playing for utd I'm shit and never played football well enough to even try. I didn;t mean that, I mean we'll see what we win with Fletcher. However I do know I will get further in life than Darren Fletcher will (he may end up with more money but I will be though of higher in my field than he is in his).

kanchelskis14

Billy Bollocks said:
He blatently isn't. He ran his socks off again yesterday, again, and was the only one of our midfielders who were biting into tackles and closing the Arsenal midfield down. I think there's plenty of potential in the Fletcher/Carrick partnership. O'Shea just isn't mobile enough for me.
In all honesty, despite the harshness of the original post, we need to let this one go eventually. Fletcher isn't good enough for our midfield, neither is O'Shea for that matter. When the two of them are playing in our midfield our overall capacity is much lower than it could or should be.

I have no grievances with Fltech and O'Shea being in the squad, i just don't agree with the amount of games they have started over the last few years, especially Fletch. People say he is a squad player, but i reckon he lines up in our midfield a lot more often than, say, Flamini does in Arsenal's (and Flamini is better than him). He plays way to often and we could do better. In all honesty, i predicted this a few years ago. When our famous midfield was coming to an end and people were touting the names of x,y and z to be signed to replace Scholes, you can find a million posts of mine if anyone bothers to look saying that Fergie will nevel line up without at least two British players in his midfield (consistently). This is fine if you can get the best ones, but i feel this policy has compromised the quality of our midfield, as it's not as if we are signing Gerrard, Hargreaves, Lennon etc.

Mark my words, any team Fergie builds will most likely have two Brits in the middle, as a rule. In that case, if we are to compete on all fronts, home and abroad, letshope we can sign Gerrard and Hargreaves then, simple as.

Sir A1ex

ShootfighterX said:
Really we'll see didn;t mean I would be playing for utd I'm shit and never played football well enough to even try. I didn;t mean that, I mean we'll see what we win with Fletcher. However I do know I will get further in life than Darren Fletcher will (he may end up with more money but I will be though of higher in my field than he is in his).
:lol:

Genius!

The way you lull the reader into a false sense of security with the rational admission that you won't play for United, and then BANG!
Is your "field" slapstick comedy by any chance?

kf

USDevil said:
It was probably noods. The Welsh bastard.
That's what I thought. He's off his noodle is noods. Obviously spotted a kindred spirit.

ShootfighterX

I went to Wales once. Dolgealh? Pronounced Dulgelly. Near the Maclennif ?(spellimh in welsh online is not easy) (mach) loop.

tilo

Shootfighter Ive tended to agree with your posts of late, there is a misguided sense of loyalty common amoungst some posters here that just wont let them admit the simple truth. Which is O'Shea, Fletcher and Richardson are not and never will be good enough for Manchester United. Atleast your in tune with footballing reality even if your delivery style seems slightly spasticated today!

Whats your 'field' just out of interest!

Red For Ever

ShootfighterX said:
Thats all there is to say anyone who thinks he had a good game for us needs to be kicked until their rectum splits and their intestines drop out.

For fecks sake wake up he is useless. fecking abysmyal.

Darren Fletcher, please please please kill yourself.

Thanks
Not even close !!! you either have a very short memory or you havnt been around a long time

Red For Ever

kanchelskis14 said:
Mark my words, any team Fergie builds will most likely have two Brits in the middle, as a rule. In that case, if we are to compete on all fronts, home and abroad, letshope we can sign Gerrard and Hargreaves then, simple as.

Not a Chance !!!

marcus agrippa

tilo said:
Shootfighter Ive tended to agree with your posts of late, there is a misguided sense of loyalty common amoungst some posters here that just wont let them admit the simple truth. Which is O'Shea, Fletcher and Richardson are not and never will be good enough for Manchester United. Atleast your in tune with footballing reality even if your delivery style seems slightly spasticated today!

Whats your 'field' just out of interest!
i also tend to agree with Shootfighter; like you, i think, he should calm down a bit, though.

i agree, Fletcher isn't good enough to play so many games for us. i can't understand why Fergie still persists with him out on the right wing, when quite clearly he isn't suited for that position. he could be a good squad player, but only in the middle, and only as a last resort.

JOS is OK, i feel. the fault was with Fergie not taking him out instead of Scholesy.

we seem to have this rigid fixation with 4-4-2, when we didn't have the personnel to deploy it successfully on Sunday. but that's the manager's fault.

i won't forget the sickening feeling i got when i saw the teamsheet, and Fletcher out on the right, with JOS anchoring and Carrick warming the bench.

ShootfighterX

I'll Never Calm Down Ever!!!!!!!! I'm All About Passion Godamnit. Me And Fletcher - Utd Need More Of People Like Us!!!