Darren Fletcher Is fecking Shit!!!!!

ShootfighterX

No Wait Fletcher Is The One I Don't Like Whos The Other One, The Tall Skinnny One. The One With The Chair

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
Another Fletch bashing......

For god's sake.......let's not do any reasoned analysis........or look at the efforts our strikers missed.......no......let's blame our right sided midfielder......

He's the one to blame...........

Complete and utter muppets! And then the sheep arrive to follow suit..........Yeah!.....it's all Fletcher's fault........

YAWN!!!!!!!!!!

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
kanchelskis14 said:
In all honesty, despite the harshness of the original post, we need to let this one go eventually. Fletcher isn't good enough for our midfield, neither is O'Shea for that matter. When the two of them are playing in our midfield our overall capacity is much lower than it could or should be.

I have no grievances with Fltech and O'Shea being in the squad, i just don't agree with the amount of games they have started over the last few years, especially Fletch. People say he is a squad player, but i reckon he lines up in our midfield a lot more often than, say, Flamini does in Arsenal's (and Flamini is better than him). He plays way to often and we could do better. In all honesty, i predicted this a few years ago. When our famous midfield was coming to an end and people were touting the names of x,y and z to be signed to replace Scholes, you can find a million posts of mine if anyone bothers to look saying that Fergie will nevel line up without at least two British players in his midfield (consistently). This is fine if you can get the best ones, but i feel this policy has compromised the quality of our midfield, as it's not as if we are signing Gerrard, Hargreaves, Lennon etc.

Mark my words, any team Fergie builds will most likely have two Brits in the middle, as a rule. In that case, if we are to compete on all fronts, home and abroad, letshope we can sign Gerrard and Hargreaves then, simple as.
100% agree.

RedTom

kanchelskis14 said:
you can find a million posts of mine if anyone bothers to look saying that Fergie will nevel line up without at least two British players in his midfield (consistently).

Sorry to point it out Kanchelskis but you've not made a million posts on this site, so i couldn't find the million times you've made your point.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
kanchelskis14 said:
In all honesty, despite the harshness of the original post, we need to let this one go eventually. Fletcher isn't good enough for our midfield, neither is O'Shea for that matter. When the two of them are playing in our midfield our overall capacity is much lower than it could or should be.

I have no grievances with Fltech and O'Shea being in the squad, i just don't agree with the amount of games they have started over the last few years, especially Fletch. People say he is a squad player, but i reckon he lines up in our midfield a lot more often than, say, Flamini does in Arsenal's (and Flamini is better than him). He plays way to often and we could do better. In all honesty, i predicted this a few years ago. When our famous midfield was coming to an end and people were touting the names of x,y and z to be signed to replace Scholes, you can find a million posts of mine if anyone bothers to look saying that Fergie will nevel line up without at least two British players in his midfield (consistently). This is fine if you can get the best ones, but i feel this policy has compromised the quality of our midfield, as it's not as if we are signing Gerrard, Hargreaves, Lennon etc.

Mark my words, any team Fergie builds will most likely have two Brits in the middle, as a rule. In that case, if we are to compete on all fronts, home and abroad, letshope we can sign Gerrard and Hargreaves then, simple as.
WHAT THE feck DOES FLETCHER NEED TO DO FOR YOU feckING PRICKS TO BE HONEST ABOUT HIM?:mad:

Flecther tracked back, passed the ball well going forward. He and Scholes were the only ones feeding Neville's runs ande every dangerous move Ronaldo made. He made five fecking awesome crosses in the match. One in first half that resulted in a smashed face for Lehmann. Four in second have that resulted in 2 saves and 2 were totally wasted by the off form Saha and Rooney and now he is the reason we didn't beat a pathetic Arsenal side that were gifted a goal to score?:eek: Y'all a bunch a pathetic spastics! Each and everyone of you:rolleyes:

ERICSAGOD

Grumpy Old Git
ShootfighterX said:
Thats all there is to say anyone who thinks he had a good game for us needs to be kicked until their rectum splits and their intestines drop out.

For fecks sake wake up he is useless. fecking abysmyal.

He is by far the worst player to have EVER played for Utd.

Darren Fletcher, please please please kill yourself.

Thanks
Bollocks . . . . Djemba Djemba makes Darren Fletcher look like Zidane!

RedTom

Why is it that one or two players always get 95% of the stick, when they are far more experienced and better paid players that rarely get a mention.

It used to happen all the time with Djemba Djemba, we could send a team out with 10 first team regulars plus Djemba, but then when the result didn't go our way it was solely his fault and not the other 10 players on 80k a week.

Also why is it that when the team plays well Fergie never gets a mention, no one ever gives him credit for a good team performance but when we lose is automatically Fergie who has to take the blame.

The TEAM didn't play well against Arsenal and that is why we lost.

Fletcher was one of our bright players against Arsenal, he covered every blade of grass and was involved in all the things that United did well.

Supporters go on and on about loyalty but the total lack of support Darren gets from our supporters is shameful, and for all those who slate him i bet you were all cheering when he smashed the ball in the net against Charlton.

dann496

RedTom said:
Why is it that one or two players always get 95% of the stick, when they are far more experienced and better paid players that rarely get a mention.

It used to happen all the time with Djemba Djemba, we could send a team out with 10 first team regulars plus Djemba, but then when the result didn't go our way it was solely his fault and not the other 10 players on 80k a week.

Also why is it that when the team plays well Fergie never gets a mention, no one ever gives him credit for a good team performance but when we lose is automatically Fergie who has to take the blame.

The TEAM didn't play well against Arsenal and that is why we lost.

Fletcher was one of our bright players against Arsenal, he covered every blade of grass and was involved in all the things that United did well.

Supporters go on and on about loyalty but the total lack of support Darren gets from our supporters is shameful, and for all those who slate him i bet you were all cheering when he smashed the ball in the net against Charlton.
I agree with you there. Especially about Djemba, I always like the tune of his name, so he could not be that bad :D

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Ok i've gotta ask, why when everyone knows fletcher is better in the middle of the park then on the wing, do we get people saying blah blah blah he's useless. We all KNOW HE'S USELESS on the fcuking wing. God, get a clue and ole wasn't played probally because arsenal are not a charlton or a man city ..:smirk: at home so he wasn't much of an option. Fletcher ain't the reason we lost the game, and failed to score. You should only judge him in the middle because everyone knows he's not good enough to be on the wing and the middle is his favored position

Red_Molly

Red Indian Chief Torn Rubber said:
WHAT THE feck DOES FLETCHER NEED TO DO FOR YOU feckING PRICKS TO BE HONEST ABOUT HIM?:mad:

Flecther tracked back, passed the ball well going forward. He and Scholes were the only ones feeding Neville's runs ande every dangerous move Ronaldo made. He made five fecking awesome crosses in the match. One in first half that resulted in a smashed face for Lehmann. Four in second have that resulted in 2 saves and 2 were totally wasted by the off form Saha and Rooney and now he is the reason we didn't beat a pathetic Arsenal side that were gifted a goal to score?:eek: Y'all a bunch a pathetic spastics! Each and everyone of you:rolleyes:
I agree Fletcher was one of the few of our players who had a decent game. From what I can recall he wasted a lot fewer balls than the rest around him.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Fletcher had a good game. For the first time his passing from the right was very good. People have to understand he is a central midfielder. Put Scholes on the right, lets see how many chances he creates. Fletcher is quite clearly a very useful squad player. Its just that we shouldnt be depending on the likes of him and Oshea. When we come up in a champions league semi final, you dont want to be playing Oshea in centre against the likes of Xavi, Etto and Ronaldhinio. Fletcher still gives a lot of cover and gets around the pitch. Oshea agaisnt quality midfields just loses it.

Chapster

Striker10 said:
Ok i've gotta ask, why when everyone knows fletcher is better in the middle of the park then on the wing, do we get people saying blah blah blah he's useless. We all KNOW HE'S USELESS on the fcuking wing. God, get a clue and ole wasn't played probally because arsenal are not a charlton or a man city ..:smirk: at home so he wasn't much of an option. Fletcher ain't the reason we lost the game, and failed to score. You should only judge him in the middle because everyone knows he's not good enough to be on the wing and the middle is his favored position

Agreed.
I have don't know why SAF persists on placing him on the wing

with the current squad we should play a 4-3-3 with gaz and evra giving us width and rooney/ronaldo supporting saha

that way we'd have scholes and two of carrick/fletcher/oshea
to play and cover the centre...

Merman

He blatently isn't. He ran his socks off again yesterday, again, and was the only one of our midfielders who were biting into tackles and closing the Arsenal midfield down. I think there's plenty of potential in the Fletcher/Carrick partnership. O'Shea just isn't mobile enough for me.
fecking hell, this guy saw the future before we ever did.

lysglimt

Scout
Makes me think of a guy who wrote on another forum back in 2000 or so - when we wanted to buy Nistelrooy for the first time, he thought it was a waste of cash because we had David Healy coming through the reserves

Personally - I try to leave a door open for any player - regardless of how shit they appear at one stage. Diego Forlan leading scorer in La Liga - David Bellion a good goalscorer for Bordeaux - Ebanks-Blake leading scorer in Championship. Let's face it - most players who aren't good enough for us usually turns out stars for fairly decent clubs around Europe.

Chris H

Video Posting God
Let's face it - most players who aren't good enough for us usually turns out stars for fairly decent clubs around Europe.
Djemba-Djemba. Kleberson. Liam Miller. Roy Carroll --Shudder-- Bet we could look through the records, find a match where we fielded all four. Scary to think about, looking at the squad this season.

Anderson Searl

Reserve Team Player
Djemba-Djemba. Kleberson. Liam Miller. Roy Carroll --Shudder-- Bet we could look through the records, find a match where we fielded all four. Scary to think about, looking at the squad this season.
Transition my friend... transition.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Let's face it - most players who aren't good enough for us usually turns out stars for fairly decent clubs around Europe.
Not true at all - Fergie rarely gets it wrong when he gets rid of those who havent made the grade - Forlan etc are the few exceptions

GloryHunter07

How times have changed. This is definitely the best United team and squad ive seen.

Merman

True that we almost always field two British players in midfield, but we've won everything that way.

Name Changed

weso26
It's quite easy to see why this ShootfighterX was banned. He is obviously a complete retard.

Kanchelskis14 doesn't exactly cover himself in glory either in this thread.

redevil2

It's quite easy to see why this ShootfighterX was banned. He is obviously a complete retard.

Kanchelskis14 doesn't exactly cover himself in glory either in this thread.
Well to be honest, I am not surprised it came from Kanchelskis 14, cos it has been his style to bash our players after one or two not so top performances. Really LOL @ his comment of signing Lennon and Gerrald to solve our midfield 'crisis'!

Transfer United Till I Die

I am totally in the know, honest
Thats all there is to say anyone who thinks he had a good game for us needs to be kicked until their rectum splits and their intestines drop out.

For fecks sake wake up he is useless. fecking abysmyal.

He is by far the worst player to have EVER played for Utd.

Darren Fletcher, please please please kill yourself.

Thanks
That is a RAWKesque post. I'm glad we rarely get that shite on here anymore.