Darts

ZupZup

I put a £1 free bet on Rydz to win the tournament early on at 66-1… wish I’d thrown a tenner on it now as he’s looking great. Doubt he’ll go all the way but on this form he’s no easy game for anyone.

Fts 74

James Wade looking solid, he looks more and more like Jim from the Royale family everytime I see him.

berbasloth4

boy. meryvn king has always been the "panto villian" he has always been a sore loser etc but he was unreal a decade ago majority of the boos were from not proper darts fans cause he could go toe to toe with taylor and barney i thought it was brilliant to hear his name chanted and if he ends up in the semis vs price the roof will lift in his favour.

Everyone loves romance in sport. King to win

croadyman

boy. meryvn king has always been the "panto villian" he has always been a sore loser etc but he was unreal a decade ago majority of the boos were from not proper darts fans cause he could go toe to toe with taylor and barney i thought it was brilliant to hear his name chanted and if he ends up in the semis vs price the roof will lift in his favour.

Everyone loves romance in sport. King to win
Would love to see Smith v King in one semi final and Rydz v Humphries in the other

Fts 74

I've always liked king, going back to the BDO days.

I'd love to see him win it but can't see him getting past Wade and then Smith/Price.

Not sure Anderson is playing well enough but you never know he's a class act.

Rydz looks absolute quality if he can maintain his form he has a real chance.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
A Smith v Wright/Anderson final would be great.

Rydz has been player of the tournament for me though and Humphries has been great too. I think Price will win it again, but it's tough to call.

paulscholes18

Think Wade will need to find 10% on his avg if he is to trouble Price (or Smith) in the Semi Final.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
That was a bit special.

CallyRed

Callan Rydz to do a Rob Cross and go all the way on his World's debut...

F-Red

It’s a worrying sign that when you play Peter Wright and you have the worst hair out of the two of you.

Rydz looking electric already.

paulscholes18

I like that way for 105, I’m just not good enough to hit the bull/ 25 consistently so have to go 20’s with the 1st dart :lol:

Zen

It’s a worrying sign that when you play Peter Wright and you have the worst hair out of the two of you.

Rydz looking electric already.
:lol: - at least in my mind, he actually looks 23, some of these 'young players' barely look 16 to me.... especially the two in that 9 darter game in the first round, though they were 18 and looked younger than that. Stunned one of them was 25 :lol:

ChrisNelson

Dreadful from Wright so far, not sure how he bagged the third set.

His finishing has been all over the place, don’t see any way back the way he’s playing.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Rydz is unreal. Hopefully he goes all the way. I can’t see it though. Id still fancy Wright to win this if I had to put money on it

DOTA

Rydz seems unusually fond of his treble 19's.

DOTA

Finding it hard to predict this one. Fun stuff.