Darts

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
:lol:He didn't say anything? Wonder how often he gets stopped like that? He's pretty distinctive looking so easy to spot.

Ffs Barney, messing up eight match darts.
Yeah he didn’t actually speak a word to me, it was all confusion. Van Der Voort was with him too interestingly.

Yeah can’t believe he messed that up but the kid he was playing was great. Lewis absolutely destroyed that 16 year old boy. :lol:

Berbasbullet

I like the FA cup style draw, bit overkill to draw Chelsea with the ghost of Stephen hawking mind.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Yeah he didn’t actually speak a word to me, it was all confusion. Van Der Voort was with him too interestingly.

Yeah can’t believe he messed that up but the kid he was playing was great. Lewis absolutely destroyed that 16 year old boy. :lol:
That is so strange. You need to post the pic.

That kid's 156 was class, but the last leg a horror show on doubles after Barney had shown great fight holding then setting up the win chance with all those 140s.

Lewis was ruthless. That kid looked older than 16 year though.

Berbasbullet

That is so strange. You need to post the pic.

That kid's 156 was class, but the last leg a horror show on doubles after Barney had shown great fight holding then setting up the win chance with all those 140s.

Lewis was ruthless. That kid looked older than 16 year though.
Haha I can send it to you if you like? :D

Berbasbullet

I wonder how much Wrights gallstones effected him? Apparently he nearly withdrew from the afternoon. I have just been through that (and the surgery) and it has been ridiculously painful.

croadyman

He’s the best of his generation imo. He’s just so young and could go on a tear if he doesn’t plateau when Wright starts to fall off. Even Clayton is 47.
Definitely now Wade is out, just don't think Smith has it in him to beat Gerwyn

Jippy

Staff
Brilliant from Smith and fantastic match. Not seen Price rattled by the crowd for a while- he seems to get less stick generally these days and has learnt to cope with it better.

croadyman

Brilliant from Smith and fantastic match. Not seen Price rattled by the crowd for a while- he seems to get less stick generally these days and has learnt to cope with it better.
Fair play now can he finally finish the job in a TV major after many failures at the penultimate or final hurdle

paulscholes18

Who ever wins this will need to find an extra 10% on the average to give Smith a good game

paulscholes18

Michael Smith loses yet again, 11-10. He was even 3-0 up.
Wasn’t even like Danny played well he “only“ averaged 84, when he hit the180 in the final leg you could see the belief leave Smith and there was only going to be one winner. The same thing happened in the masters final vs Wright, Smith was on a double and Wright banged in a 177 to leave a double, and you could tell by Smith’s face he know he had no chance of hitting the double.

Last edited:

Berbasbullet

Im making a killing on the darts, had a few quid on Smith to make the final tonight, didnt go as far as him winning as his obvious record in finals.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Pretty bad just now from Clayton and Smith.

sallycinnamin

When Gary Anderson throws like that. It's perpetual poetry in motion.
Great to see him roll back a few years.
Next week in Holland a pivotal week

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Very nice spread of Thursday night winners so far, and you have to think Smith will win a final some day.

Jippy

Staff
Ando really is on fire. Just watching the Players Championship 5 and he beat MVG earlier, and just hammered Cross 6-2 in the QF, averaging 113.45 and 6/10 on doubles.