Darts

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Joe Cullen’s hair bothers me.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
In that final he just kept getting the win under crazy pressure. Also didn't think he would win.
Hit some great check outs.

Honestly think any of them can win the prem, i suppose when you get the worlds best 8 players that's inevitable.

Doracle

This isn’t particularly a criticism of the Dutch fans, as I’m sure it could have also happened in England if positions were reversed, but booing someone when they are on the 7th dart aiming for a 9 darter felt like a new low. Couple that with throwing stuff at Cullen when he was giving an interview after, and it was really disappointing.

Feels like darts crowds post lockdown have become much more tribal and unsporting. It takes a lot of enjoyment out of watching it to me when it’s so noticeable.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
This isn’t particularly a criticism of the Dutch fans, as I’m sure it could have also happened in England if positions were reversed, but booing someone when they are on the 7th dart aiming for a 9 darter felt like a new low. Couple that with throwing stuff at Cullen when he was giving an interview after, and it was really disappointing.

Feels like darts crowds post lockdown have become much more tribal and unsporting. It takes a lot of enjoyment out of watching it to me when it’s so noticeable.
The crowd have been actively irritating since the Yaya Toure chant caught on and they've gotten worse since the incessant England chants took hold from the world championships onwards.

I didn't see it on Thurs and they didn't have highlights on pdc.tv, unusually this week.

Dunno how they reverse it tbh- I guess you pay your money and chant what you like, but it does diminish the viewing experience to a certain degree.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
The crowd have been actively irritating since the Yaya Toure chant caught on and they've gotten worse since the incessant England chants took hold from the world championships onwards.

I didn't see it on Thurs and they didn't have highlights on pdc.tv, unusually this week.

Dunno how they reverse it tbh- I guess you pay your money and chant what you like, but it does diminish the viewing experience to a certain degree.
I love my darts but the one time I went to a PL night I walked out before the end - hardly anyone following the game and just out to get pissed and sing songs and maybe provoke people.

The whisting on doubles is awful and generally encouraged by people who have bets on.

That's absolutely fine if I am in the minority good luck to them but it's not for me.

paulscholes18

Ted Hanley has been charged with sexual assault and will appear in court next Wednesday.
That would explain why he withdrew from the world Seniors event.

Berbasbullet

I love my darts but the one time I went to a PL night I walked out before the end - hardly anyone following the game and just out to get pissed and sing songs and maybe provoke people.

The whisting on doubles is awful and generally encouraged by people who have bets on.

That's absolutely fine if I am in the minority good luck to them but it's not for me.
Yeah it is annoying, I've been to 2 this season and it's the same.

Really enjoying the prem on TV though, great quality and think anyone could take it.

Got a feeling about Clayton tonight.

Berbasbullet

Just noticed the united badge on the back of Cullens shirt :D but Oasis as a walk on doesn't seem right :lol:

2cents

Scout
What’s with Price’s face?

paulscholes18

Glen Durrant has waited all season for 1 win now has won back to back games for the first time in who knows how long, just beat Martinez and then Dimitri.

paulscholes18

The quality unfortunately just isn't there in the woman's game, this is pub standard. 3 legs been played won in 27, 27 and 40 darts

2cents

Scout
What’s the standard like at the WDF? Just flicked over to it and wasn’t aware they had a World Championship going.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

2cents

Scout
Is that a new version of the BDO? Saw it's at Lakeside.
Looks like it’s stepping into that void, they had Martin Adams doing some analysis (after he got knocked out). The crowd didn’t seem much, mostly family and friends.

2cents

Scout
Brilliant MVG v Clayton