Darts

Liam147

On Probation
I have a feeling RVB and Wade will come through tonight. Don't know how MVG will cope with the pressure of being on the verge of a final, and if his emotions aren't in check (which they rarely seem to be), he could lose it to a more composed-looking Wade. Wade's just gone about this without making much noise, and might feel less pressure.

Barney too, I think he's got in Taylor's head, and he's been the form player.

9/1 is too tempting.

Ronnie O'Sullivan

I have a feeling RVB and Wade will come through tonight. Don't know how MVG will cope with the pressure of being on the verge of a final, and if his emotions aren't in check (which they rarely seem to be), he could lose it to a more composed-looking Wade. Wade's just gone about this without making much noise, and might feel less pressure.

Barney too, I think he's got in Taylor's head, and he's been the form player.

9/1 is too tempting.
Still think Phil will win, he's the power after all

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
How the hell did MVG become so bloody good? Simply amazing
He always had the raw talent, don't know whether it is down to practice and application or what. Has looked a different player this year though and first big tournament win must have given him confidence.

Danger he is going to run away with this now...

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
fecking outrageous darts from MVG. He's a machine. Have you ever seen anything like this?

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
fecking hell- Taylor did two in a match once, against Wade too I think, but feck that would have been unbelievable...still was to fair!