Darts

Doracle

Irritating that Williams isn’t good enough to take advantage of MVG having a bad day on the doubles so far.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
MVG going out here.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Put a tenner on Williams at 9/2, that was just before he made it 2 sets each. I think he was like 25/1 before the match.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Bloody hell what an upset! MvG awful but well deserved win!

Humphries v Clayton final now I reckon.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
MVG's management saying private matters happened last night which affected him, he didn't do any interviews after either. Just left straight away apparently.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Haven't been watching darts for too long but that has to one of the highest set averages to lose from Chisnall.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Just can't get invested in Humphries. He seems a very decent lad but has no connection to the fans at all he's a joy vacuum.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Just can't get invested in Humphries. He seems a very decent lad but has no connection to the fans at all he's a joy vacuum.
Darts aside I respect him for bucking the trend and losing the weight.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Same! He’s just kind of… there. There isn’t much about him that I’ve seen yet.

He’s quietly been getting better and better for a few years now, so I’m not surprised at all he’s getting to the top.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I know Littler looks old but it's a bit weird that he has a 21 year old girlfriend.

Name Changed

weso26
MVG's management saying private matters happened last night which affected him, he didn't do any interviews after either. Just left straight away apparently.
That could be true, but he is notoriously a very bad loser. You can't come out with the crap he says before matches and then lose. You look like a clown.