Darts

Castia

Just hope Littler keeps going from here

Suddenly he’s 16 with a load of attention and money, something he didn’t have to deal with before. I have to say this 21 year old girlfriend thing isn’t ideal, he’s a kid ffs.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Don't know how I feel about a skinny guy winning the darts. It's embarrassing for the sport that none of the fat bastards could knock him out given their natural advantage. I hope Humphries gets drug tested afterwards and then disqualified on the basis that he's clean.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I feel sorry for Littler in his interviews, really shows how young he is in them.

"Unbelievable" is like Rooney's "erm" :lol:

He will get used to it, I'd piss my pants, shit myself and probably pass out at his age getting a mic shoved in my face for the world to see.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Humphries is a great lad really, he's just a bit of an average Joe and there isn't anything exciting about him personality wise.

Castia

Crazy that Humphries hadn’t won anything before October and wasn’t even picked for the PL last time

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The exposure for Littler and Humphries is mental, surely there’s never been so much interest in a darts game ever

Pirlo'sBeard

Any idea when the PL gets announced?? Surely they’ll want Littler in it? His story has brought so many eyes to darts this past few weeks.
There's not a chance he's not offered it. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the most watched darts final ever.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Ta - I thought it would make sense not to jump it they will want to talk to the Littler family first.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Humphries is a great lad really, he's just a bit of an average Joe and there isn't anything exciting about him personality wise.
There's nothing wrong with that at all.

Really enjoyed that final because it was just 2 exceptional players playing exceptional darts. Didn't need any faux needle or crowd baiting bullshit.

Devil81

Darts is a long career, he will no doubt win many titles. Humphries also has many years ahead of him as well in fairness and I suspect many titles given his amazing consistency.

Whenever a 180 was needed tonight he delivered and that's what killed Littler, he just kept losing ground with the sheer number of maximum scores.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I feel sorry for Littler in his interviews, really shows how young he is in them.

"Unbelievable" is like Rooney's "erm" :lol:

He will get used to it, I'd piss my pants, shit myself and probably pass out at his age getting a mic shoved in my face for the world to see.
I genuinely shudder to think what I’d have been like in his position at just 16. He’s dealt with the media and all the attention so well.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Reminds me of the Raducanu situation only he’s far sexier.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Nice to hear someone being open on that platform with his struggles about anxiety and depression and imposter syndrome and then overcoming it.

Brophs

The One and Only
Doubly tough for Littler to lose this on the same day his missus gets named in the Epstein files.