David De Gea Appreciation Thread

Kostov

People posting those videos don’t seem to understand the concept of decline

They might as well be posting videos of Rooney in his hey day and saying we need to bring him back

De Gea was really awful for his last couple of seasons, whether that’s mental or physical decline (maybe both) it’s unclear but either way he was done at the top level

The fact he’s happily decided to take early retirement in all but name tells you our decision to get rid was right

Our problem is that we got the second half of that decision wrong and replaced him with someone who is nowhere near good enough.
I don’t think you understand the word awful. Onana is awful, Bruno and Rashford this season are awful, Fred and Lindelof have been awful. DDG did make some awful mistakes, but even last season I wouldn’t describe him as awful.

RedRocket9908

I don’t think you understand the word awful. Onana is awful, Bruno and Rashford this season are awful, Fred and Lindelof have been awful. DDG did make some awful mistakes, but even last season I wouldn’t describe him as awful.
Onana has made a few big mistakes but he isnt awful, his stats this season show you that.

Kostov

Onana has made a few big mistakes but he isnt awful, his stats this season show you that.
A few? How about a lot? His actions also show me that he is crap, keep your stats. The stats also showed Golden Gloves for DDG last season, and this guy described him as really awful.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I'm surprised he hasn't gone anywhere still. Maybe he's enjoying being out of football