David De Gea

Fracture90

The CL requalification has made such a difference to everything.

He has to see we are on the right track. Lots of work to do but we have a top manager, near unlimited funds, a young squad and we are buying in the best players.

Madrid are Madrid, but they have some big positions to replace in the next few years including their talisman. Can't help feeling like he'd be joining at the tail end of something, and they could easily get the replacements wrong like they did with the first set of galacticos.

Exactly my thinking. It's true they have some very talented young players, but it takes a lot to transform a promising talent into a world class player.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Even though we're in transition, it's easy to forget that we've won a few trophies these past two years. We've now got a proper manager who can give us stability. The club is backing the manager by showing ambition. So I think we're in a strong position. Even though we finished 6th, we saw with Chelsea that the league is bubbling. There is no reason to think that next year can't be our year again. I always fancy us to do better then most of the English clubs in Europe and if we can bring our away form into Old Trafford, we'll be challenging.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Even though we're in transition, it's easy to forget that we've won a few trophies these past two years. We've now got a proper manager who can give us stability. The club is backing the manager by showing ambition. So I think we're in a strong position. Even though we finished 6th, we saw with Chelsea that the league is bubbling. There is no reason to think that next year can't be our year again. I always fancy us to do better then most of the English clubs in Europe and if we can bring our away form into Old Trafford, we'll be challenging.
:nervous::nono:

AlexUTD

(Despacito melody)

Dave-ooo-citooo
He dont like fax machinooo

Dave-ooo-citooo
He hates Real Madritooo

Dave-ooo-citooo
He wants to stay at Old Trafforditooo

Dave-ooo-citooo
He feels the love from Red Armitooo

Dave-ooo-citooo
He is a Man Utd faaaavouritooo!

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I hope he does have a howler in the final. Then David publicly rejects them.
Well...if we lose the final because of keylor, there's every chance Flo will make De Gea a priority. That means wages in the region of £300-350k a week...

Somehow i doubt he'd turn that down...

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Well...if we lose the final because of keylor, there's every chance Flo will make De Gea a priority. That means wages in the region of £300-350k a week...

You would still have to pay the fee we're asking or no deal.

Clas Sified

I doubt even Flo would pay 300-350k wmin wages for a goalkeeper, regardless of whether he's world class or not. Even at United, Real, City, etc, all these rich European clubs are only forking out those sort of wages for top, established attackers so far.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I doubt even Flo would pay 300-350k wmin wages for a goalkeeper, regardless of whether he's world class or not. Even at United, Real, City, etc, all these rich European clubs are only forking out those sort of wages for top, established attackers so far.
He would have to, and if he felt the keeper is the reason we didn't win the double after 60 years, he would

KristianMackle

I doubt Madrid can offer a wage that we cannot match or better. It wont be about the money if he wanted to leave. Also I doubt Mourinho will sell him to Madrid or do any business with Madrid anyway.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Heres hoping Navas doesn't have an abosloute howler in the final
Hoping for a 0-0 with a 1-0 Loss in a penalty shootout with him saving 4 pens and scoring one.

Though knowing Madrid he'd get the boot for not saving all 5 like Buffon.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I doubt Madrid can offer a wage that we cannot match or better. It wont be about the money if he wanted to leave. Also I doubt Mourinho will sell him to Madrid or do any business with Madrid anyway.
Of course you could match it. Question would be, would you?

GrandJury

Dave isn't pushing for the move meaning Madrid would have to pay stupid money which to be honest they won't do.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
feck off Madrid. Anything below £90 million should be rejected

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I wouldn't sell for anything less than £90 million.

I really hope Woody told them to get fecked with that pathetic offer.

binary bot
I love DDG but if he wants to go and we can get in the 70-80M region for him, or a high quality player in return, I wouldn't be too disappointed.