David De Gea

Gandalf

Juve would either want him on a free or more likely they would want a swap deal, such as Ramsey for DDG. We get rid of Dave and his 350k a week and in return we get the Welsh Messi on 400k a week. Ed is bound to take that.

croadyman

I totally agree pal, if only we could be more organised and have a competant director of football in place to get deals in place.
Well we now have a Football Director in place even if it's not who we all had in mind for the role

Wilt

At £375,000 a week, think he’ll run his contract down. Although I can’t see him willing to play second fiddle to Henderson, especially if he wants to play for Spain.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
De Gea is arguably more talented but Navas has a far superior mentality

De Gea would have let that Messi penalty go right through him

RuudTom83

Does his gf live in Manchester or is she full time in Spain? I’d hardly think David is going to leave UK for anywhere other than Spain now his child has been born. (If he was to leave at all!)

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Keylor Navas is one of the most under appreciated keepers in world football. Literally was outstanding today for PSG and people still reckon he isn't up to much.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
He's going nowhere, his contract is a pair of golden handcuffs both for him and the club.

No one is going to match that salary.

The main question is is Henderson actually good enough? If he's not we've a major problem, because we'll have another position that requires major investment, while we pay DDG £350k a week to sit on the bench.

As for DDG himself, its unfortunate, he was undoubtedly a great keeper, unfortunately his peak came at a time when our team was absolute dog shit, a bit of me still hopes he could recover his form, which would solve all of the above problems.

Matthew84!

DDG will leave in the summer, he may not get the same wages but he'll get a nice pay off to celebrate his 10 years with Utd, he'll go somewhere closer to home with no pressure to be perfect every game,