g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Day 10: Belgium vs Tunisia, South Korea vs Mexico and Germany vs Sweden

Blackwidow

Hummels and Ozil dropped.
Hummels has some problems with his neck and sat out of training yesterday because of that. Rudy is not a bad choice as he can play the 6 and is used to cover for Kimmich.

Draxler I do not understand either. As I told elsewhere - he had only one match of his last 12 in which he had a goal or an assist (not even decisive ones - and he started in 10 of this matches.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Germany are absolutely mad not to bring Sane to this tournament.

Hausen

I’m just glad Mexico didn’t have any injuries. Korea was playing really rough, probably should’ve been a lot more cards handed out.

Germany vs Sweden should be a good game. I hope sweden doesn’t play super defensive, but, that’s probably gonna happen..

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I’m just glad Mexico didn’t have any injuries. Korea was playing really rough, probably should’ve been a lot more cards handed out.

Germany vs Sweden should be a good game. I hope sweden doesn’t play super defensive, but, that’s probably gonna happen..
Almost definitely, a draw gives them a great shot of progression.

uamini

Supports
Herta BSC
I had completely forgotten about it until it got mentioned a few minutes ago. Why would anyone remember that, what kind of game was it even?
I mainly remember Sweden taking a commanding 2-0 lead in the return leg before conceding 5 goals, making Andre Schürrle look like a football god in the process. ;)

Blackwidow

I mainly remember Sweden taking a commanding 2-0 lead in the return leg before conceding 5 goals, making Andre Schürrle look like a football god in the process. ;)
Some weeks later CR7 did the same with the left side Schürrle made in that match (in the relegation matches). He was called a "hero"...

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Come on Sweden!

I'm surprised Brandt isn't starting, he made quite an impact off the bench in the last game.

Jazz

Our boy Victor! Hope he does well.

Dante

Average bang
Germany are great in the air. Lindelof isn't. I could see a couple of setpiece goals here for the Krauts.

Jazz

Be a real shock if Germany don't win this. Just can't see a Swedish win. Still hoping they spring a surprise here:drool: