Day 11: North Macedonia vs Netherlands | Ukraine vs Austria | Russia vs Denmark | Finland vs Belgium

joedirt87

Austria could have booked their ticket to the Ro16 already. Ukraine getting a lifeline.

Godfather

Should have scored three by now. If this is going to bite us in the arse I'll be livid

Godfather

Arnautovic seems spent. Done zero cardio in China it seems. We looked good though. Very entertaining game.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Fun game. Unsure of what to think about the Netherlands when the bigger games come. They have excellent balance on paper with their defence and midfield, and now with Malen and Memphis a decent amount of dynamism up top. I do fell like the front 2 is where they lack the right players though, and despite loads of quality in the midfield and defence you feel like they'll lose out ultimately... but I'm not sure why. De Jong, Wijnaldum, De Ligt, De Vrij are all excellent players at the core and Blind provides great vision and passing from deep, and De Roon balances the midfield well too.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
The first real team we face is going to fecking annihilate us honestly.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Very narrow offside goal for Macedonia, Macedonia hit the post, Netherlands didn't really create anything... Macedonia was definitely the better team so far IMO, Netherlands were way too sloppy to start
I agree but I don't think any gaol is undeserved unless it's an own goal. The circumstances on how it ends up at someone's feet is irrelevant because it's the final touch that matters.

Withnail

Missed most of the first half. Did they assess Baumgartner before letting him play on?

Not a great look him going down twice before seemingly deciding himself that he couldn't continue.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
He gets forward for more than he ever did with Liverpool

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Gravenberch is not ready for this level. Worst player on the pitch by some margin.

Raredaredevil

I never have Netherlands as one of the teams to win the trophy, they lack a big name superstar this time especially with their best player Van Dijk out but they have surprised me well so far. Very balance and well-structured team with good teamwork. With a bit of luck going their way, they might make the semis.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Netherlands look so much more dangerous with Malen instead of that bean pole up-top

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I never have Netherlands as one of the teams to win the trophy, they lack a big name superstar this time especially with their best player Van Dijk out but they have surprised me well so far. Very balance and well-structured team with good teamwork. With a bit of luck going their way, they might make the semis.
They look good but have a dead easy group. Let's see how they do in the knockout stages.

DWelbz19

Wijnaldum surpasses Van Basten for international goals.
Seriously impressive record. He was more of an offensive midfielder earlier in his career, right? I remember him having a freer role at Newcastle (and PSV) further up the field to his most recent at Liverpool

DWelbz19

Round of applause for King Pandev. All the best

KC91

Why did Ukraine take Malinovsky off at half? Was he injured or something.

cj_sparky

I hope we aren't in for Sneijder this summer, he look in need of a good preseason.

Nice goodbye for Pandev

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Pandev out, last game for the NT and sneijder applauding him from the stands

I'll never forget that bayern-inter though when sneijder and eto'o looked ready to murder him on the pitch before he scored the winner :lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The attack has looked the best in the tournament so far, but man are they wide open :eek: