Day 12: Canada vs Morocco | Croatia vs Belgium | Costa Rica vs Germany | Japan vs Spain

Real Name

A lot of infighting within the Belgians. You got this.
Hopefully. We proved vs Canada that when we got going its a joy to watch and the game was one way street after 10, 15 minutes. What concerns me that we started slowly just like vs Morroco (in that game we never gof few gears up), we need to take the game to Belgium from minute one.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Riot police in The Hague getting ready.

I really hope Morocco win, because they have a few great players and I like to see the Eredivisie dudes do well, but if they destroy part of the city again they can kindly feck off out of the WC for me. Sad it's 1% of people causing this much trouble.

RedDevilRoshi

Croatia vs Belgium is the main game to watch this afternoon but not sure which one to tune in as the main one for this evening. Maybe Japan vs Spain, knowing that the Japanese need to win as no doubt the Germans will beat Costa Rica and have the better GD come the end of the evening.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Riot police in The Hague getting ready.

I really hope Morocco win, because they have a few great players and I like to see the Eredivisie dudes do well, but if they destroy part of the city again they can kindly feck off out of the WC for me. Sad it's 1% of people causing this much trouble.
Did you see that Ziyech interview where he was asked about receiving some money to play for Morocco instead of The Netherlands? He was so fed up with the guy :lol:

Botim

Supports
Royal Antwerp FC
God, I hope Morocco get dumped out today. So sick of seeing half my city go up in flames.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
God, I hope Morocco get dumped out today. So sick of seeing half my city go up in flames.
Win or lose today for them, riots are on the cards in both scenarios.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
If they win, they will riot.

If they lose, they will riot

If they don't qualify to the WC, they will riot

If they get disqualified to participate in the qualifiers, they will riot
So, you predict a riot?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Did you see that Ziyech interview where he was asked about receiving some money to play for Morocco instead of The Netherlands? He was so fed up with the guy :lol:
I haven't. Always thought he switched becauze Blind and Van Basten didnt select him after he left our national team injured.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

"They" are just a very small minority of people, not even Moroccons, who take every opportunity there is to cause trouble in Brussels and Antwerp over here.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Germany to repeat 2018.
Given we're not even guaranteed to make it even if we win, it's a very real possibility. Same goes for not winning in the first place.

What’s a sneaky bum?
You are!

(There was/is a user on here who thought it was sneaky rather than squeaky bum time, i think it even made a tag line)

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Given we're not even guaranteed to make it even if we win, it's a very real possibility. Same goes for not winning in the first place.

You are!

(There was/is a user on here who thought it was sneaky rather than squeaky bum time, i think it even made a tag line)
Dont be silly, you are going to annihilate Costa Rica. Apart from the brainfart 2nd half against Japan you guys look fantastic. The way you pressed Spain in the second half was brilliant.

R'hllor

This riot thing is a meme or real thing and if so why?

Crackers

greasy ginfers

Is this likely in Amstardam this weekend?

Botim

Supports
Royal Antwerp FC
This riot thing is a meme or real thing and if so why?
Very real unfortunately. There's a rather small, but persistent minority of (Belgian and Dutch) Moroccan youths who start a riot (as in: burn cars, trash bus stops, attack police, etc) anytime there's even the slightest reason to go outside in a group. They usually hijack some other event like a COVID demonstration or a football celebration to stir trouble.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Thinking ze Germans are gonna lay a spankin' on Costa Rica. Spain will pass Japan off the pitch. Dunno what to think in the Belgium/Croatia match but leaning towards the Croatians. Morocco likely to win but would like to see my northern neighbors finally turn up in this group, O Canada.

Germany 3-0 Costa Rica
Spain 2-0 Japan
Croatia 2-1 Belgium
Morocco 2-1 Canada

I'll probably be wrong on every prediction.

tomaldinho1

This has tickled me :lol:
As if SAF used to get so horny near the end of a close game he’d have to sneak off and roger Queiroz or Rene.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
No Theate, no Tielemans, still playing with Meunier and Vertonghen who have been dreadful, and Mertens up top as lone striker. Sigh.

Part of me hopes we crash out in the most ordinary fashion possible and he is sacked in the morning, but even that will be too much to ask for.

Real Name

Surprised Lukaku and Hazard arent starting.

Saying that I officially feel sick.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
De Bruyne captain instead of Vertonghen as well all of a sudden.

If this is his last game for Belgium, it's absolutely not what he deserves. He needs to have a proper goodbye after all he's done and being the #1 cap holder that he currently is.

Real Name

Hope Canada can win vs Morroco, they certainly wont go without a shout from the World cup. In the case we'll need it. :D

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Hope Canada can win vs Morroco, they certainly wont go without a shout from the World cup. In the case we'll need it. :D
Yeah. Canada humiliates Morocco 5-0, we draw a dull 0-0, everyone goes home happy :cool:

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Watch Canada win now when it’s too late. Can Belgium still go through with a draw if Morocco lose? What’s the goal difference have to be?