Day 12: Canada vs Morocco | Croatia vs Belgium | Costa Rica vs Germany | Japan vs Spain

Kaos

Meh call me a buzzkill but I don't want Costa Rica going through. Japan absolutely deserve it though.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
No, would be a QF with Portugal (assuming they make it and win their group)
Might not work out terribly for Spain then although I still expect them to at least get a draw from this.

Great stuff from Japan though, they were a minnow 20 odd years ago and now they're on the verge of beating Germany and Spain in group stages of World cup.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Will Germany still be out even if they win if Spain lose?

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Hard to do well when Musiala and Müller find it physically impossible to score goals.

Dr. StrangeHate

My Ronaldo fan boy mate was hoping for a Costa Rica and Japan win as that takes Portugal straight to the semi final according to him. He must be jumping up and down.

Idxomer

Musiala is turning into Welbeck, doing everything right except putting the ball into the net.

Bobade

This set of games is just as exciting as I hoped it would be. We're in the group stage and this world cup is great to be honest. I'm on the train.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
Well 2nd place for Spain is probably better, isn't it? Are they even trying to equalize?

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Spain may prefer second as they get Morocco and then probably Portugal in the QF with a win. Japan now get Croatia and probably Brazil thereafter with a win.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
God I love the world cup!! 36 years old and I've never been to one, next world cup my son will be 5 and I hope to go with him!

RU Devil

My goodness. Can we see 2 giants get knocked out from this group? Will be an interesting 30 minutes. Wonder if Spain knows about their jeopardy?