Day 12: Canada vs Morocco | Croatia vs Belgium | Costa Rica vs Germany | Japan vs Spain

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I thought it still looked like an edge of the ball was over hanging the line even on the clip the commentators keep talking about. It doesn't matter if the ball isn't touching the line, it only has to overhang it

Wayne's World

Spain finishing 2nd would be the best option for them, they would be on the easier draw of the draw.

I think the Germans are done here now

Trezeguet17

Germany should play the Uno Reverse card and lose this game to knock out Spain

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Well this proves that the widest point of the ball might be in line with the line doesn't it?

I imagine they drew those offside lines.

It definitely looks out though... But you have to imagine they applied some sort of text

MDFC Manager

I thought it still looked like an edge of the ball was over hanging the line even on the clip the commentators keep talking about. It doesn't matter if the ball isn't touching the line, it only has to overhang it
Yup, exactly this. Someone go explain this to Neville

flameinthesun

The ball doesnt have to be touching the line as long as part of it is "hanging" over the line. Like in corner kicks the ball is never actually touching the line but as long as when you look down directly above it is over the line then it counts.

MUnchies

Even Costa Rica are putting up a fight against Germany, after Germany's first goal I thought it was going to be a hammering.
Will be crazy if Costa Rica can score 2 goals knocking Germany and Spain out