Day 12: Canada vs Morocco | Croatia vs Belgium | Costa Rica vs Germany | Japan vs Spain

Bobski

This coverage is a disgrace. 15 minutes of conspiracy bullshit. How about speaking about Japan you absolute weapons. Go and learn the fecking rules - it’s overhanging the fecking line you stupid gammon (aimed at Souness).
They went too hard on the amazing Spain BS at HT, so their collapse must have been a little embarrassing after that.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
Nice to see that xG means feck all if you dont have someone to actually score the X.
Germany did an old school Netherlands.

Funny considering they were the team who used to create few chances , but score always due to amazing strikers/forwards...now it's the opposite.

kaku06

Semis:

Argentina v Brazil

England v Portugal

Rashford wonder goal to knock France out and produce iconic moments of Mbappe crying
And then Maguire scoring a leaping header to send Portugal packing and making siuuu crying.

The Firestarter

Spain played it beautifully the more I think about it. Looked risky at one time but they decided not to over extend themselves when they knew it was safe.
Except it wasn't safe. Counting on Germany to not feck it up when they've shown talent to do just that , is not risky, its dumb. They were caught in a pikachu moment , I think they are changing their pants right now.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Uncharacteristically good call. Actually really good. It's mms in. Fine margins and all that.
Be glad Sepp Blatter wasn't in charge he will want extra officials everywhere and say technology isn't the answer

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
I think Busquest has become a bit of trouble for Espanya especially facing pressing teams. He has faced big problem against pressing for a great few years. Will see him against Morocco

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Croatia to pummel Japan, upset Brazil then lose to boring, boring Vangle. Holland gets revenge on Spain in the most suicide-inducing football game of all time

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
I think Busquest has become a bit of trouble for Espanya especially facing pressing teams. He has faced big problem against pressing for a great few years. Will see him against Morocco
He's retiring in the summer, his legs are completely gone

PoTMS

Suddenly England's side of the bracket looks the more difficult with Spain, France and Portugal in it. On the flip side, one of Argentina or Brazil will almost certainly make the final.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
They need better pundits on ITV, even Neville who is usually OK for me is a pain in the ass to listen to

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
ITV didn't even show that image. That's all they talked about, surely some of the staff could have done a quick search on twitter or wherever and showed their viewers the definitive picture.
For a group of people that seemed so invested in the 'controversy' I would have thought they would have liked to show everyone the answer before the show ended.

They are pathetic

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Pretty much every VAR decision is either a stupidly tight offside or a bullshit penalty, ruining the game. When they actually need it to see if a ball went out of play they get it wrong. Total madness.
Something tells me you might know a thing or two about offsides.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Germany did an old school Netherlands.

Funny considering they were the team who used to create few chances , but score always due to amazing strikers/forwards...now it's the opposite.
Yeah, now we just need 4 world cups to really become them.