Day 13: Ghana vs Uruguay | South Korea vs Portugal | Cameroon vs Brazil | Serbia vs Switzerland

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I thought Breel Embolo was very good yesterday. Strong, fast and holding the ball for Swiss attackers to link up.
Ye looks decent and I’ll be surprised if he isn’t linked with a move to one of the top teams. We should be looking at him. Wouldn’t cost to much aswell I don’t think.

Zetrio2002

Great run and pass by Son. He has done nothing in the whole campaign. Finally contributed an important assist.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
To be fair it was their second team and also you can’t judge until the knockouts.

Africa also don’t have Gibraltar, Liechenstein and San Marino countries with fewer than 50,000 people adding to the numbers. A few small countries there too by fewer small ones.
I know it wasn’t their first team but they still had a lot of big names . Guys like Antony, Jesus, Martinelli , Rodrygo etc .

BorisManUtd

you are always a tough oponnent! i expect us to get spanked by portugal 4:0
Guess we are but never have composure for these big tournaments, lost to you 4 years ago after winning 1-0 at HT, so not holding onto the lead is huge problem and hard to expect to go far with that.

You could get spanked by Portugal if they perform really well, but could win it as well if you can shut down their attack. Good luck and retire Ronaldo :lol:

Last edited:

TheLittleOne

Guess we are but never have composure for these big tournaments, lost to you 4 years ago after winning 1-0 at HT, so not holding onto the lead is huge problem and hard to expect to go far with that.

You could get spanked by Portugal if they perform really well, but could win it as well if you can shut down their attack. Good luck and retire Ronaldo :lol:
Haha thanks man very few things could be sweeter. I expect felix having a great game tough ,hope im wrong
you are right i expect a close game 1:0 or 2v1 either way or a total spanking 4:0 win for portugal cant see us doing that to them :P

Last edited:

TheLittleOne

What?? They didn't even have 4 goal chances.....

This game should've been done and settled by Switzerland at HT if anything. They let them come back with 2 pretty stupid errors but switched it again.
Serbia needed 2 from 70' onwards but couldn't even create one single chance.

In the end a good, controlled game. Should've scored a few more to top the group but I guess they didn't expect Brazil to lose...
Maybe its just me being super nervous all game as a fellow swiss

BorisManUtd

Haha thanks man very few things could be sweeter. I expect felix having a great game tough ,hope im wrong
you are right i expect a close game 1:0 or 2v1 either way or a total spanking 4:0 win for portugal cant see us doing that to them :P
Well you were right, in a bad way unfortunately... Bruno playing great is a positive at least.

TheLittleOne

Well you were right, in a bad way unfortunately... Bruno playing great is a positive at least.
im really sad now but its ok we are always only a quarter final team i doubt we can achieve higher than that. edit : i whished it was quarter finals :D they looked pretty ggood the whole tournament and only finishing was missing one of the main reason was on the bench today.

TheLittleOne

the thing is we had plenty of close games going either way but as soon as they score like 2 and get rolling you can barely stop them portugal is like a much more direct spanish team