Day 15: France vs Poland | England vs Senegal (Last 16 3&4)

Sylar

not sure it's saying much. Venables played some nice football for a while
Southgate hasnt lost a knockout game in 90 minutes. We've played some good stuff and I've seen England lose with a whimper in many tournaments

saivet

Good performance in the end and very comfortable. Have to perform better against France but we have a chance if we bring our best.

phelans shorts

It's honestly quite shocking to me the lack of respect that Southgate gets. He is the best England manager in a very, very long time and is doing a great job.
Yeah.

He probably wouldn’t do too well at club level, but he’s been a far better international manager than the World Class managers we had prior to him. It’s a totally different skill set.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Senegal were fecking poor in the second half, 3-0 down no urgency.

Not busting a gut to get forward to take on players, all in front of England.

Very poor.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Putting my money on England. They will eliminate France

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Most goalkeepers are. If they have to make a save then in their heads the defence has fecked up.

It’s an odd mentality but it works for them in that role.
No, they are not. He hasn't made a one or two saves the entire night and he spent the game yelling randomly.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
It's honestly quite shocking to me the lack of respect that Southgate gets. He is the best England manager in a very, very long time and is doing a great job.
I didn't say he wasn't. You're right, he is the best for a very long time and he has done exceptionally well. But! It's a fact his negative tactics in the final against an aged (and shit Italy) cost England the trophy. That's not being disrespectful, it's just a fact.

Dazzmondo

That was a boring game. Senegal offered nothing after the 1st England goal. Never looked like a contest from then on. Thought England were poor in first 30 mins. Interesting to see how they do vs France. Defence still looks very suspect. Winner of that has a good chance of reaching the final.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Those 3 little words boil so much piss :lol:
It does, it really does.

I want to support England if France lose against them but these words make me want to support everyone else when I read them. :lol:

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
No one noticed Pickford waving his arms