Day 15: France vs Poland | England vs Senegal (Last 16 3&4)

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Ok that's not a great pass by dembele. He didn't need to smack it across
Shit up Dion, it was perfect. Giroud needed to get his feet right and anticipate it.

Sylar

Cash is one of the rare ones who could keep up with Kylian. He should man mark him
He does look like he has the pace and positioning. Problem is he looks the best outlet for Polands attack too

Blood Mage

So many sitters are being missed in this tournament and it's making me irrationally angry :lol: :mad:

Sylar

He forgot the ball and fell over :lol: Yes I saw the touch by the way from Dembele...
So he didn't forget the ball and fall over then? :wenger:

It's ok to admit the replay showed something you didn't see initially. I thought the same way as you due to the delay but replay cleared it

the_cliff

Just heard on TV here that lots of Mexican fans got tickets for this game. Why they didn’t sell them on is a mystery to me.
Mexico and the Saudis were were the big draw here
Yeah good point. It makes sense. Mexico/Saudi Arabia had the most fans fly in for this tournament.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
So he didn't forget the ball and fall over then? :wenger:

It's ok to admit the replay showed something you didn't see initially. I thought the same way as you due to the delay but replay cleared it
He tried to be clever with the feint, felt a slight touch and went down in a delayed reaction screaming. I know what I saw.

Referee with another iffy decision here as I type..

the_cliff

Poland need to move the ball quicker in transition instead of picking the easy pass back. France can be got at here.

Sylar

Poland look so much better. Weathered the storm and Poland looking effective going forward. Cash seems open a lot out wide

Dazzmondo

Poland have done quite well. France haven't looked great and aside from the Giroud chance they've created very little

Sylar

Ooof sir chesney, thought that might be worse for him