Day 15: France vs Poland | England vs Senegal (Last 16 3&4)

matys

No matter how it is gonna end, our coach is off the hook after our embarrasing group stage... Which I'm not sure is a good thing

avgp_1

Like that striking technique with the bounce, always deceives the keeper

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
France really aren’t impressive at all, I don’t know what everyone is seeing about them
Nobody is impressive, France is just one of the contenders but I don't see any team with a real edge among England, France, Argentina, Spain or Brazil.

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
France are much stronger with Giroud than they are with Benzema.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Decent half, Poland haven't done too bad

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Shame about the goal as we have actually been the better side so far. I expected us to lose the game handsomely but just wanted us to give a good account of ourselves, as opposed to playing shit on stick brand of football we served in the groups. We have very much delivered so far.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Nobody is impressive, France is just one of the contenders but I don't see any team with a real edge among England, France, Argentina, Spain or Brazil.
That's the truth. Not a coincidence no team has had 9 pts in the group stages, having the tournament in the middle of the season has somewhat leveled the playing field

A-man

France slightly better team but Lloris, Upamecano and Kounde are all accidents waiting to happen.

tjb

France really aren’t impressive at all, I don’t know what everyone is seeing about them
They are when they attack. They were hounding Poland for the first 20 minutes, but sat off as the half wore on and got slightly complacent.