Day 16: Croatia vs Spain | France vs Switzerland (Ro16 5&6)

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Clive just went full on Raymond Domenech on us - talking about star signs. :lol:

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
That guy Seferovic played in Real Sociedad, I believe he was bought after they sold Griezmann to replace him. :lol:

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
The French front line is very weird out of possession. Just giving the Swiss defence all the space they need to play through the centre.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Who's that twat with the white hair? Xhaka? Can't decide who looks worse, he or Foden.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Why are France playing 3 at the back....?

It's really hard to coach and play well. Most of the squad don't know it and can't recall France playing it recently.

Get back to 4231 sharpish!

PoTMS

I thought you can't be booked anymore for a late challenge if there is advantage successfully played? Unless I've misunderstood the rule.

bsCallout

Pogba really does play exactly the same for us. The amount of times I've seen Kante covering for him because he's not getting back quickly or even letting runners off of him. He is so good with the ball but you do need someone like Kante there.

He doesn't get away with that at United. Not sure who's fault or problem that is.

sidsutton

France really not clicking right now. It will be interesting to see what changes Deschamps makes.

prateik

Varane then.. Embolo bullied him.. Zuber walked past him.
I dont think I'll forget him gifting City 2 goals within minutes in the CL last year.

If he is the answer.. what is the question ?