Day 18: Croatia vs Brazil | Netherlands vs Argentina (QF 1&2)

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Just astonishing from the ref handing out cards to coaches and players on the bench and a random player for a blatant handball but doesn't to the biggest name player.

Dazzmondo

That was awful by De Paul after a perfect pass from Messi gave them 3 running on goal. Ridiculous to overhit the pass there.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
That was a really good chance. Lovely pass from Messi to open things up initially.

Smacky The Frog

There is a sense of inertia and lifelessness to a modern LVG team that is very specific and unique to him. I like the guy but I hate his football.

Dr. StrangeHate

Over 1000 appearances but sure, one match would decide who the better player is. Do we really live in an age that is so reactionary and fickle
Yes this will be the narrative. In fact if Portugal win the world cup and Ronaldo doesn't play a single minute in the next 3 matches he will still be crowned GOAT. This is how the world works.

PoTMS

I'm just gonna go out and say it. Frenkie De Jong is shite. Slightly better Donny van de Beek.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
There is a sense of inertia and lifelessness to a modern LVG team that is very specific and unique to him. I like the guy but I hate his football.
They were cool in the last wc. No last one again.

Threesus

If rashford goes this summer, I hope Sancho has figured out his game by then, because gakpo is not looking like a 75m player.