Day 18: Croatia vs Brazil | Netherlands vs Argentina (QF 1&2)

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
The gulf in quality between Messi and some of his team mates is pretty fecking wide.
I have to admit i dont know most of them but they look bang average.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Oh my God I thought that was in! Great free kick by Messi

fallengt

Blind's subbed off. Should've done it since the start of the tournament...

Tony247

Winner between France and England going to win the wc. No other team has individual quality and squad depth as they do.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Argentina are trying to make the game a bit more even with the introduction of Paredes.

Irwin99

Not been a good Dutch performance at all. Struggling to create anything

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Yeah, that's what I am saying. You're incapable of understanding the fact that different people can see things in a different way.
I understand people have different opinions, but if people find the fundamentals and basics of football boring (tactical nous, solid defending, good ball retention) then perhaps football isn't in their best interests.

Not every team has a Messi or Neymar, Croatia are a solid team who work hard and do the simple basics of football really well, none of which are boring as that is just football.

PoTMS

What an absolute waste of time this World Cup was for everyone involved with the Netherlands. Mind-numbingly boring football that'll put anyone to sleep and dumped out by the first semi-decent team they faced.