Day 19: Belgium vs. United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

binary bot
So many backcourt violations not called by the referee

Reddevilboy

Supports
Brexit
I don't know why Lukaku isn't in the starting 11. He should have been in the starting 11, Belgium would probably beat them in 90 mins. Why only send him on in extra-time? :confused:

7th level red

Irrelevant. Nor what I asked.

He's now on 10. Which is usually reserved for Messi/Ronaldo, forget a defensive player or goalie getting them.
and that's why who-scored ratings are BS many times.

howard parries the ball too much (hasn't learned from porto 2004), and his kicking/distribution is lacking at the very top level.

Nesta

What a fecking beast.

No idea how or why the dire Origi was chosen.:lol::lol: At the poster who tried telling me Origi was good.

Sam

Just remembered Lukaku is in my fantasy team.

Good lad Romalu, finally making up for being such a useless sack of shit in the first 3 matches.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Lukaku's made a real difference tonight. Surprising Chelsea don't want to give him his chance. With his physical power and accurate finishing I'd have thought Lukaku would've been a Mourinho striker.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
De Bruyne has been a level above the rest in this game. USA have been alright, but far too toothless to get a result

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Belgium have been different class today, still not as good as I'd expect them to play but far better than the crap in groups.

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
Belgium lack that killer instinct. It will catch up with them at the end. This WC is there for the taking. You just need some balls to do it.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
This Wilmots is the master of the substitution.
Hmm... took his time. The game was screaming for Lukaku. Has really been quite one sided but lacking a Belgian who could finish and who could bully defenders.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Feel bad for Tim. Did everything in his powers to keep Belgium at bay for 90+ minutes. Doesn't deserve to end up on the losing side. :(

matecro007

I have said it 1-2 months ago , Belgium will be at quarterfinals and looks like i was right. Go Red Devils!!

betrayor

And a statistical imposibility,as it seems all group winners will advance to the quarter-finals.....

Zen

How do they work out their stats? Is it a objective, stats thing or people voting?
Stats based I think. But theres gotta be something fishy bumping some. No reason why he's getting such a high score for so many saves, when I've seen 10+ saves before not get 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.