Day 19: Brazil vs Mexico and Belgium vs Japan

Loublaze

ATLien
I didn’t see much of Sweden v Mexico at all. Did they rest players? The final scoreline was emphatic and suggests Mexico were spent from their exertions v Germany and South Korea. That’s not a good sign as they’ll need to be even better than they were against Germany to stand a chance of beating this Brazil side. Here’s hoping but I get the impression they won’t be able to produce what’s needed.
They didn't rest players as they weren't assured of qualification going in. South Korea kept them in the tournament.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
on the one hand it'd be funny if Brazil lost.. but I also want some actual quality teams in the quarter's, so I'm torn.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
on the one hand it'd be funny if Brazil lost.. but I also want some actual quality teams in the quarter's, so I'm torn.
I'm the same. We've already seen Argentina, Germany, Portugal and Spain eliminated, Netherlands and Italy were never in the competition in the first place. I like shocks but too many of them can result in some potentially non-flashy ties in the quarterfinals and semis where I just want huge games which will go down in history.

::sonny::

Marcelo, Marquinos, Danilo on the bench :lol::lol::lol:

What a clown of manager

Viva Mexico

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I'm the same. We've already seen Argentina, Germany, Portugal and Spain eliminated, Netherlands and Italy were never in the competition in the first place. I like shocks but too many of them can result in some potentially non-flashy ties in the quarterfinals and semis where I just want huge games which will go down in history.
Yeah I feel like it's a great world cup so far, probably my favourite since 06 anyway, but when you look at the gigantic battles in the run in in 06 compared with what we could get here if all the big guns keep going out.. it's not pretty.

That said I'd also love a more obscure winner like Colombia or Croatia, it'd be really great, but I still want to see the big players in the latter stages.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Lozano has the sex. We should buy him for that right flank.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Chicha's hair is inspired by Gazza according to 'sources'.

(the sun)

diarm

Lozano on the right side is an enticing prospect.