Day 2: England vs Iran | Senegal vs Netherlands | USA vs Wales

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
All of you Berhalter lovers, I’ll meet you in the US thread. Useless piece of shit.

PoTMS

Wales are lucky England will play them last. I can see the group being wrapped up by that point.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
The US had to win this game. They now need at least a draw against England I would think. England really should be winning all 3 games looking at the oppo.

AndyMUFC

Bale will get the attention but it's Kieffer Moore that made the difference in that second half for Wales. Game of two halves and a fair result.

RedTiger

Half mast
This is the most Berhalter game ever:

1. Tyler Adams saves your ass? Check
2. Out coached? Check
3. MLS? Check
4. All the MLS guys? Hella check
5. Out coached? Check
6. Won the coach sneaker game? Check
7. Out coached? Check
On the bright side, with the handful of U21s that didn't make this squad you guys will be outside contenders in 4 years time.

As long as the greggmeister isn't there.

massi83

Good match, fair result. Joke of a ref, so will probably get the final.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I love the added time. I love that the ref isnt blowing his whistle at 9 mins..
Excellent.. more of this please.
Agree, if they aren’t going to stop the clocks then I’m fine with this in the PL

Andre Kagawa

Players will be absolutely knackered with all this stoppage time added on, in such heat

sport2793

Disappointed as a US fan with the result but it happens if you can't find the second goal. A win would have made the group more comfortable, now a tough match against England.

FerociousCorgis

No Reyna makes no sense. Gregg gotta bring his MLS boys honestly shocked he didn't find a way to put on long

Smacky The Frog

Fun match in the end. Game of two halves (, Clive), but think the US should be a lot more disappointed by the result. For a team of young players they looked exhausted in the second half. England are going to walk this group.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Game of two halves...

You'd think Iran will finish with zero points. Wales and USA aren't bad teams, England certainly stronger on paper. Group is open.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
All of you Berhalter lovers, I’ll meet you in the US thread. Useless piece of shit.
Fair play you're been consistent last 3 years. :lol:

Hold my Budweiser confiscated beer while I make my way over....

hp88

I love the added time. I love that the ref isnt blowing his whistle at 9 mins..
Excellent.. more of this please.
Yeah something has changed for sure, If they bring is back to the Premier League games could go for hours though.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
I’d have taken a point before the game but felt US were there to be beaten in that second half and if the team that should have started had played could have been different. James central is just a truly bizarre decision.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Happy enough with that, but as I really think the US were there to be had and they were given far too much time and space on the ball in the first half, and we should really be winning that game if Page makes changes in the first few minutes when they're obviously needed rather than waiting to half time.

The order of fixtures probably helps us now, as long as we can beat Iran and England see the US off as they should.

Cpt Negative

Yeah something has changed for sure, If they bring is back to the Premier League games could go for hours though.
Good. Some of the ball in play time for the games is shocking. Fans literally getting conned out of money