Day 2: Portugal v Spain, Morocco v Iran and Egypt v Uruguay

TheGame

It's not 1 mistake though. He has a psychological barrier when playing for Spain.

Hazard gets criticized for only delivering in the Premier League and not doing it on the big stage. De Gea deserves that criticism more.
He's the best GK they have, not sure why the lapses of concentration in a Spain shirt. Maybe its because he is only called upon occasionally.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
It's not 1 mistake though. He has a psychological barrier when playing for Spain.

Hazard gets criticized for only delivering in the Premier League and not doing it on the big stage. De Gea deserves that criticism more.
Didn't he make a mistake in one of the friendlies in the last couple of weeks.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Good thing there are a lot of Real Madrid players on the pitch because Ronaldo only plays well thanks to them
We've been doing it wrong all along! :lol:

And David De Gea, he loves Manchester United!

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Still think I'd rather have Portugal than Spain going into the German side of the bracket.

fcbforever

Supports
FC Bayern München
And United fans always wondering why De Gea is rarely I the discussion for best keeper in the world outside the red world. Remember folks, most people only see him every two years, and he has got quite a few of those for Spain ...

(No, I‘m not saying that he isn’t exceptional, just that his performances for Spain are lacking for some reason)