Day 2: Spain vs. Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Boi

Oh my God.I go for a shower for 15. Minutes at 2-1, hoping Spain score while I'm gone( have them in a bet.)

I come back shortly before the fifth goal.I don't care about the bet now, this is amazing.

To think the guy who masterminded a far from vintage dutch side to a 5-1 victory over the reigning world and euro champions is our new manager.:drool:

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
The one negative for the Dutch is that Sneijder looks finished at the top level

Scarecrow

Having a week off
What the feck are Spain doing though? The champions of Europe and the World. I am enjoying it as much as the next man but it's getting a bit embarrassing.

NK86

Robben being selfish there. It could have been far far worse for Spain.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I don't! I quite like them but I've a grin like a cheshire cat.

Holland were undoubted underdogs and it's always nice to see the 'best in the world' get a spanking.
same

I love watching Spain, but this has been brilliant

Just amazing

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
He shouldn't be starting now that's for sure but if you never thought he was a great keeper then I don't know what to say. You should watch another sport.
Don't mistake me - I thought he was a very good goalkeeper at his peak, just never a truly great one. I believe his career with Madrid and the Spanish national team has flattered him to a significant degree.

Eila

The one negative for the Dutch is that Sneijder looks finished at the top level
Who do they have to play in his place this cup? Robben and RVP are on fire up top, that's for sure.

eddiebb

gobshite
Tiki Taka has been so much less effective ever since that Spanish doctor lad got arrested :angel:

Taxx

Like the CL previously, the Spaniards are like a snowball when they start conceding. It just keeps rolling and rolling, and they can't stop.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Robben being selfish there. It could have been far far worse for Spain.
If I was Robben and was playing like this I'd probably be tackling my own teammates just to get on the ball to be fair.

Dylan94

If we only sign one non defender this summer then make it Robben. Please. Break the bank for him. He and Van Persie have been unstoppable tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.