Day 2: Wales vs Switzerland | Denmark vs Finland | Belgium vs Russia

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Ah. Valid arguments i see.

If Eriksen told them to jump off a bridge they would have?

UEFA are heartless cnuts and they should be put to shame for allowing this game to continue.

Its their tournament, "their" players and employees. Care for them ffs!

Give them imediate councling, what they just expirienced is life altering, not just for Eriksen, for all involved.

Don't LET them play!!! Don't even ask them!!!
I think we will agree to disagree.

MU655

Anyone else finding this one a bit of a hard watch? It feels a bit wrong. I might change to the Russia game once it starts.

TheReligion

Abusive
It’s not really a stupid question at all though is it? He may not have needed CPR until they performed it.
Seems unlikely under the circumstances. I have no desire to watch it back but the medial staff seemed to get straight on to it when they got across the pitch.

Unless you are psychic you don´t even know when his pulse/breathing stopped. From one bloke with "some training" to another. Give it a fecking rest already. You are in no position to judge what was "simply not good enough" in this position.
What on earth are you rambling on about. Go and settle yourself down and then come back when you wish to make a coherent comment.

Why is it a stupid question. You are the one that is just assuming that the team doctors were in the wrong. It's quite plausible his condition simply detiriorated soon after they got there and they called medics over to assist.
From what I saw the whole thing was quite slow. Lessons to be learnt for future games. No idea why medics are having to run from the opposite side of the pitch either in this day and age. You'd of thought Foe and Muamba had never happened. It needs to be better.

Raredaredevil

Finland is easily the weakest team in this group. Denmark must beat them if they want to make it out of the group. Russia has been on a roll since their spectacular World Cup performance and their home advantage will pull them through.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Must be awkward for the Fins under the circumstances. On the one hand they desperately want to win the game, but on the other they know doing so won't go down well.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Anyone else finding this one a bit of a hard watch? It feels a bit wrong. I might change to the Russia game once it starts.
It is a bit surreal. The remainder of the first half was hard to watch because so much of it seemed to be played where Eriksen went down.