boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Embolo? He's decent but he couldn't score in a brothel usually

Kudos to wales :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Wales probably could've done worse than get Coleman back in once Giggs was going to miss the tournament.

Can't believe Page hasn't done anything to change the shape or formation. :lol:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
James far and away the biggest (only) threat from Wales. Ramsay been a huge disappointment.

Embolo and Mbabu a class above anyone else on the pitch. Was impressed with Mbabu first time I saw him against us for Young Boys.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
James far and away the biggest (only) threat from Wales. Ramsay been a huge disappointment.

Embolo and Mbabu a class above anyone else on the pitch. Was impressed with Mbabu first time I saw him against us for Young Boys.
Wondered where I'd heard Mbabu's name before, well remembered.

hobbers

Wales look quite awful, don't think they'll be picking up a point in the tournament.

Dan James' corners my word. So bad.

Zoo

Bale is going to start trying to do it by himself without realising it’s not 2016.

Dudu

James is carrying Wales. Tracking back a lot too. Feel like I've hardly seen Bale at all.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
If I was a wales fan I’d be fuming with Bale & Ramsey. The lack of effort they are showing is unacceptable for a European championship game.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I don't get why certain players insist on raising an arm just before they're about to take a corner.

Is a tactical thing or a nervous tick?

marktan

If I was a wales fan I’d be fuming with Bale & Ramsey. The lack of effort they are showing is unacceptable for a European championship game.
Part of it is the system and coaching. Just lumping it to the target man, by passing their two key players.

I'd get Brooks on for one of the midfielders that aren't doing anything and try to actually pass the ball.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I don't get why certain players insist on raising an arm just before they're about to take a corner.

It's usually a sign for the other players where he is putting the ball.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Smart sub from Swiss, Shaqiri not needed now they're 1 up and Zakaria will help them see out the 1-0 if he's as good as you all say he is.

Nothing from Page, what on earth is he doing? Just come here for a holiday. Poor.

Based Adnan

Tactics. What hand signal they give indicates what type of delivery they're putting in. For example one signal could mean near post, another back post etc.

Cassanata99

Probably a signal to his teammates that he is about to deliver the ball in - ie start making your runs etc.

slored1

Whoever thought it was a good idea to put the games in Baku is a lunatic. Embarassing decision, the game is borderline unwatchable, the atmosphere is shit and Italy have a significant advantage as the hosts.

Tarrou

Tactics. What hand signal they give indicates what type of delivery they're putting in. For example one signal could mean near post, another back post etc.
left hand up by Dan James means punt it aimlessly past everyone