Day 2: Wales vs Switzerland | Denmark vs Finland | Belgium vs Russia

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
BBC HD is significantly worse in quality compared to sky and BT

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Heh. If we beat the swiss next we likely win the group so we might allow wales to draw against us. We're generous like that :D

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Its time to modernise national anthems man, ours and Wales' sound like they're from medievil times.

Get some drums and guitar solos flung in.

Zoo

Would drop Ramsey deeper next to Allen and get Brooks on. Wales need to get on the ball.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Wales need a better manager. I mean the bloke who got arrested may have done a better job.
Page is a decent manager tbh, it’s just been awakened with the Giggs scenario and not having much time to prepare. He’s defensively astute, but still young and learning. Ideally the team needs to get to grips with imposing themselves on the game, and making more use of attacking during transitions. The squad itself is in a bit of a transitional stage in itself, with a lot of the stars of 2016 coming towards the end and some of the younger Players not playing top flight football.

Conceding a corner,damn

Zoo

And now they’ve scored need to go for it now.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Deserved that, he's probably been the best player on the pitch.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Mbabu impressed me quite a bit when I've watched Wolfsburg last two seasons. Surprised he's on their right as he's a very good LWB. Rodriguez was massively rated a few years ago but his career has really stalled in recent times.

Mbabu failed at Newcastle but he'd be a really pick up for many prem clubs imo.

Pattern of this game really will be a header being scored from a cross I suspect so think it will be case of who defends better.
Of course I'm on a betting hiatus currently. :lol:

Swiss scoring from a corner or cross was coming since the 10th minute.

Adamsk7

I’ve been pretty impressed with him - fast, strong and pretty skilful.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Wales CBs can't handle Embolo at all, should've called Ashley Williams out of retirement as he'd have been ideal for that type of striker.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
James is only one doing anything upfront, Bale and Ramsey been completely anonymous. No idea why Page hasn't tweaked things as game is totally passing Wales by.