Day 26: England vs Croatia Waist Coat Semi-Final

What is 'coming home'?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Djemba-Djemba

I reckon that might change with the surge in support for Indyref2 and the ever loving tories suggesting suicide was an option for Scotland. Racist comments from the SNP give me a break.
Nah if there is another ref you'll all vote no again.

Stupid to vote No. But that's what will happen I think

klsv

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ! !!!
Congrats and good luck in the final, do it for Eastern Europe!

England did well to get to the semis, only to build on this. You'll be better in 2020, feel like the lack of midfield cost you. Heads up! Hope Lingard and Rashford will come back stronger. Rashford hat-trick on Sat!

PS. feck off to the sad cnuts who think supporting United should mean supporting England. You made it hard for me to cheer for you tonight.

Janson

Dominated :lol::lol::lol:

They had 22 shots to 11 for England, 7 on target to 2 for England, more possession and twice as many corners. England didn't have a shot on target since that Kane chance in the first half, that is for nearly 90 min. You were bang average after that chance.
So if if they had more shots they dominated? England dominated the first half, anyone could see that.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Southgate struggled to make the big calls when the game needed them.

Kane offered next to nothing after half time.
Alli offered nothing throughout.
Sterling was having his best game.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Was I lying? I remember the odious little twerp being evil about it when most members here were appalled
Yes you were lying, because you said something matter of factly that was blatantly and predictably untrue and when this was pointed out to you, instead of apologising or taking it back you double down and stated insulting people instead.

Basically you're Donald Trump.

sokol11

Congratulations to neighbors Croatia on a deserved victory. :) I refuse to believe they can overcome France also but with this Croatian team doesn't know when to quit so you never know. :)

Mint

We don't hate the English we hate west minster. You idiots gave us Brexit thanks to yer arrogant BNP patriotism. SAOR ALBA! And Rule Britannia and all those who sink with her :lol:
Typical nonsense. There's lots of reasons to leave the EU. Nothing to do with nationalism. We didn't elect the EU, but we have to follow their laws? That's not democracy. feck those communists.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Southgate struggled to make the big calls when the game needed them.

Kane offered next to nothing after half time.
Alli offered nothing throughout.
Sterling was having his best game.
One consolation is there isn't the horrible fallout this time round. If there is, it won't involve a United player.

justboy68

Congrats and good luck in the final, do it for Eastern Europe!

England did well to get to the semis, only to build on this. You'll be better in 2020, feel like the lack of midfield cost you. Heads up! Hope Lingard and Rashford will come back stronger. Rashford hat-trick on Sat!

PS. feck off to the sad cnuts who think supporting United should mean supporting England. You made it hard for me to cheer for you tonight.
Not that I was one of those guys but I think the point is not about supporting England but rather about taking such great pleasure in their defeat.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
I said it before and I'll say it again, we should have changed the shape around the 60th. Kane should not have still been on the pitch either.

It's all well and good talking about "well he might score" but it was fecking so obvious where they were going and how stuck we were. It was painful to see each like for like sub.

Hoof the ball

Anyone care to comment on both the second half and ET in this game and the second half and ET in the Colombia game? Anyone able to make a comment on our lack of ability to play out of a press?

mikey_d

Gutted absolutely gutted.
Croatia deserved that though they were better on the night. If we could have converted those 1st half chances then who knows.
Credit to the boys though for at least getting us back on board with them this tournament.

As an aside, any non-Croatian posters on here actively celebrating this result and enjoying this result; you are definatly not United fans even if you think you are.
There has long been a section of united fans that hate the England national team even amongst English Man Utd fans. Why should non English man utd fans have any affection for the English National team?

Halftrack

As an aside, any non-Croatian posters on here actively celebrating this result and enjoying this result; you are definatly not United fans even if you think you
Get over yourself. I'm neutral, but prefer the Croatian brand of football to that of the current England side.

I've been critical of England this tournament, but I harbour no ill will towards the team.

The Firestarter

Typical nonsense. There's lots of reasons to leave the EU. Nothing to do with nationalism. We didn't elect the EU, but we have to follow their laws? That's not democracy. feck those communists.
Who lets these elements in here?

Zlatattack

The lads played well, shame about the results - they should be proud of themselves, each player gave it everything.

Revan

Assumptionman
No, just heard on Serbian tv it wont happen, same language..
What does it matter?

I hope it doesn't happen though. I think that Mazic is (together with Kuipers) the best referee in the world and he is fully professional, but if he makes some mistake against Croatia, he will be in danger. Better to go with Kuipers or some South American ref.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
We did well - came a long way and can go into the next tournament with a shed load more confidence than we did going into this.

I'm happy. This is good.

Treble

So if if they had more shots they dominated? England dominated the first half, anyone could see that.
Not saying otherwise. But Croatia were the better team overall.

England did better than in many other tournaments. Well done.

Reiver

Personally, there's no way I'm going to come on here and gloat about England going out.
But I would defend any who have to the extent that doing so does not make them any less Utd fans. Supporting Utd and England do not have to go hand in hand. It's perfectly possible to do one without the other and some people need to accept that.

Djemba-Djemba

I said it before and I'll say it again, we should have changed the shape around the 60th. Kane should not have still been on the pitch either.

It's all well and good talking about "well he might score" but it was fecking so obvious where they were going and how stuck we were. It was painful to see each like for like sub.
Aye you could tell early in the 2nd half that we'd lost control and a goal was coming.

I wanted us to bring on Loftus Cheek for Alli. Just needed some composure.