Day 3: Argentina vs Saudi Arabia | Denmark vs Tunisia | Mexico vs Poland | France vs Australia

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
You do if you want to get extra height, especially when you are running forward.
It's just not required and it should be banned. Keepers only do it to protect themselves - it's stupidly dangerous.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Getting strong “Trevor is bringing his mate to play in goal this Sunday, he’s massive and a bit of a nutter but can play” vibes from this keeper.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Messi if you can't do anything when your team is up against it against Saudi Arabia, you are not going to do much this world cup...

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Aren't Argentina unbeaten in 35 games or so? They must have something about them.
Four years is a long time at Messi's and Di Maria's age. The rest aren't looking any different, they were the functional supporting cast they cried out for for a decade. Too late it seems.

Saudis are playing the game of their lives too, you can't overlook that either. An African side would have cocked it up 10-15 minutes ago.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Argentina have been clueless since going behind, only real attempts on goal have been a few floated crosses.

Looks like a team that just peaked 18 months back in Copa America. This is as bad as what they served up in 2018.

Wayne's World

Saudis workrate was the difference, Argentina couldn't deal with their press in the second half. Still think Argentina will get better as the tournament goes on but they have no room for error now

Oranges038

Definitely has to go down as the biggest shock in World Cup history IMO. This even tops Korea win against Germany in the last group game of the 2018 World Cup. At least Korea is a decent team with big players like Son. I don't think anyone can even name a player from this Saudi Arabia team. I hope this is a lesson not to underestimate any teams in the World Cup and we shouldn't downplay England's performance yesterday. My goodness.
Senegal 2002 - is a bigger shock than this, beat the holders 1-0.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Argentina always look to the 2 old men going forward.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
“meh, meh, meh, it’s only iran.”

england confirmed as greatest club side in history.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Are they forgetting they had a player dead for 5 minutes? that time does get added on :lol: