Day 3: Argentina vs Saudi Arabia | Denmark vs Tunisia | Mexico vs Poland | France vs Australia

Telsim

That's Argentina done in the World Cup. No way they get 2 straight wins against Poland and Mexico with peformances like this one. Short, old, slow, clueless.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
It’s crazy but Messi has truly been on the wrong side of some of the worst/biggest meltdown defeats in modern soccer history

- Argentina VS Chile where he missed the penalty causing them to lose and then Quitting on his national team (that was not goat behavior)

- Meltdown VS Roma in the 3-0 defeat

- meltdown vs Liverpool once again surrendering a 3-0 lead defeat and disappearing

- loss to Saudi Arabia at the World Cup

LouieVanGallsRedArmeh

What an incredible performance from Saudi's, amazing start of the 2nd half and the best defensive performance I have witnessed on the tournament so far.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
That’s not how it works though is it?

I’d fancy a few teams ranked below Scotland to beat them comfortably. Norway for example.

Republic of Ireland destroyed Scotland yet they are ranked below them.
Exactly my point.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Unbelievable result, considering they were quite lucky not to be a few goals down by half time too :eek: one of the shocks of the tournament, maybe ever?

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Unbelievable result and so well deserved

justboy68

36 games unbeaten and then lose to Saudi in the world cup opener. Absolutely astonishing. Saudi were excellent though to be honest.

Fooza

Saudi were crazy good, fair play. Oil money working in the development there.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Every single match has had an insane amount of extra time. I haven't followed any so what is the reason for them? It's almost unfathomable to me to see one match go beyond 10 mins of ET but this is the fourth to go this much distance I think.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Thoroughly deserved. What a performance. Saudi might make it out of the group if they can avoid defeat in one of the remaining two games.