Day 3: England vs Croatia | Austria vs North Macedonia | Netherlands vs Ukraine

Lee565

Honestly if that dope walker can play in a Guardiola team then I can believe the lukaku to man city link.

It's just unreal that southgate has picked worst options for left back and right back.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I don't think Foden is ready yet for these high-stakes games. He was bad in the CL final too. Too passive IMO.

MU655

Surprise, surprise. Sterling, Walker, and Trippier are playing like crap.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Gvardiol playing out of position is hurting the Croats. They really could use a natural LB.

Makelele

He’s a crap passer, it’s not that well hidden! Maybe even better gliding with the ball than Modric but for a midfielder that prefers being on the ball, if all you can do is simple passes, it’s a pretty big weakness.
His passes are ok for a combative midfielder. It’s more that his passes come a little late. Compare him with Jorginho, everybodies favourite meh player, who just makes players around him better.

Zoo

Walker has had enough chances for England yet he still continues to perform like a dozy clown.

kyofusho

I don't think Foden is ready yet for these high-stakes games. He was bad in the CL final too. Too passive IMO.
Wouldn't call the opening group game particularly high stakes. Foden has been one of our better outlets so far, in my opinion.

MU655

How long does it take to pass a ball 1 metre? How slow are they playing?

Nogbadthebad

Walker subbed for shaw and switch tripper to the right is the obvious fix for the defence.

Kane needs to stick central to give them someone to look for in the box, grealish or rashford for sterling.

Suedesi

That leaked England team has been confirmed. Jadon Sancho isn’t even on the bench, which is weird, while Jordan Henderson has been included in the matchday squad so that he can do a few card tricks in the dressing-room at half-time.
:lol: :lol: :lol: