Day 3: England vs Croatia | Austria vs North Macedonia | Netherlands vs Ukraine

Superunknown

Dear god, Walker has been trash. I'm getting so annoyed at the positions Kane is taking up, and the atmosphere died around 10 minutes ago.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
What is Rice doing exactly ? creating no outlet for the CB. Just a pointless player in this game.

Pavl3n

If that front three is City's front three next season I'm looking forward to see them not win the title.

MU655

I wish pundits and commentators would lay into this team. I'm sick of seeing them pussy-foot around. They have been absolutely crap. Get the ball moving!

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
His passes are ok for a combative midfielder. It’s more that his passes come a little late. Compare him with Jorginho, everybodies favourite meh player, who just makes players around him better.
Agreed that someone like Jorginho is a better supporting player even if he’s perhaps a worse individual player, simply because he makes better choices in the best interests of the team.

To me, passing late is the same as passing badly. That’s when the angles close off, the runs are out of sync and the opportunity for meaningful ball progression mostly disappears. Kovacic is good at sensing the moments to run but never thinks about where that run should end to create the best passing angles, so most of the times his passes are completely pointless at the end of it.

Makelele

Awesome refereeing. Can PL do imports? So many good European referees.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Trippier off for Shaw
Walker off for James
Sterling off for Grealish.

This game then becomes a comfortable win.

Njord

I'd take both United's and Chelsea's English full back pairings over the pair starting for England today.

Nogbadthebad

Worth noting that Henderson, who's only contribution to football in the last 3 months is insisting on taking a penalty and missing it, is on the bench, while Sancho and Chilwell are not.