Day 3: England vs Croatia | Austria vs North Macedonia | Netherlands vs Ukraine

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Rice very calm, liking him more and more. Foden is going to be world class, need to get the ball to him as much as possible. Kane very quiet. Is Sancho injured?

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Think Croatia have overtaken Turkey for the worst team in the tournament so far. Fecking abysmal

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
The team are doing fine, but Sterling is letting us down here. I don't even want to pile on one player but everything he's doing has me pining for Grealish on that side.

arnie_ni

Phillips is playing well for the same strengths of when either of Mcfred have a good game. Rice's defensive positioning has been great and is what we lack.
He can actually dominate a game in possession though.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Why are the goalkicks aimed at Sterling?

FlapR

I really like the look of Kalvin Phillips he's been great so far.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
It's gone a little flat. I know it's hot but we needed to score while the iron was hot

PoTMS

Walker has been awful. Take him off for Shaw at half time please.

ForeverRed1

The thing holding this team back isn’t the players.. it’s the manager. Unfortunately.
Let’s hope he proves us wrong!

90 + 5min

Think Croatia have overtaken Turkey for the worst team in the tournament so far. Fecking abysmal
Croatia is playing fine. Making sure England don't do anything first 15-20. Everyone knows how England plays games. It is like big clubs let small clubs attack first and then pick up some pace.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
To add on Shaw at left back and replacing Sterling, really time to replace Walker too. James is just a better right back at this point IMO.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Can easily get overrated because what he does so well is so obvious to the eye, while what he does not do well is very well hidden.
He’s a crap passer, it’s not that well hidden! Maybe even better gliding with the ball than Modric but for a midfielder that prefers being on the ball, if all you can do is simple passes, it’s a pretty big weakness.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Can easily get overrated because what he does so well is so obvious to the eye, while what he does not do well is very well hidden.
Perhaps. Can easily be underrated because he can’t be pigeonholed as either a defensive or offensive midfielder, and of course, we are in an era where everyone but goalkeepers are judged on G+A. I think he’s fantastic though, proper central midfielder.

Superunknown

Trippier to RB, Shaw LB, Grealish for Sterling
This is what I expected to see in the starting lineup. I hope we finish this game with something like this. At least Grealish coming on for Sterling at some point in the second half.

Nogbadthebad

Kane is missing the game completely.

Sterling slows things down too much.

A more direct player, be that rashford or grealish, would really change things for us