g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Day 4: Costa Rica vs Serbia, Germany vs Mexico , Brazil vs Switzerland

MDFC Manager

Chicharito is thunderously shite. Can't believe some on here still rue the decision to get rid of him

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Can never understand why when a team looks so poor the manager takes so long to change things

PoTMS

Until just tuned in. How is Phil Neville doing on commentary? Should I carry on watching or start looking for streams?

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Reus for Khedira? :lol::houllier:
Yeah, who needs a midfield. Not saying Khedira was any good, but still, our CM was lightweight, now it's simply not there at all.

el3mel

Holy shit. Germany are lucky it's just Mexico they're playing. Otherwise could have been 4-0.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
No wonder Bayern want to sell 1 of Boateng/Hummels, they're both just too slow to work.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
If Mexico don't win this chicharito won't be allowed back on the team's coach

klayton88

Is it just me or is Phil Nev trying his best to sound exciting and it feels so fake and forced?

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
I'd be extremely surprised if Germany don't score soon. Mexico had their chances and wasted it.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Loew is crazy. I'm all for subbing off khedira... but to throw on another attacker? Mindless tactics. Even if it works out. Playing with 1 midfielder, Mexico will have plenty more counters. They shouldve stopped the threat of counter and then dominated like that.