Monday 14 June, 18.00 CET @ Krestovsky Stadium, Saint Petersburg
Group E
Ref: Ovidiu Hațegan (Romania)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Match 9
Monday 14 June, 21.00 CET @ La Cartuja, Seville
Group E
Ref: Slavko Vinčić (Slovenia)​
What badge is that next to the Swedish one? Surely can’t be the Spanish one.

Mr. Ant

Haha thanks but I'm not too confident. I feel like our best players are past their best, then there's huge hole and after that we have a couple of talented young players but they are too young. I just hope we won't embarrass ourselves.

Having said that I will of course have a beer and I will definitely enjoy our games in the pub.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
If Scotland vs Czech Rep isn't settled by a big lad nodding in a set piece, I'll be bitterly disappointed.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Please for the love of god Scotland do us proud. We have beaten Czech Republic in the last two games at the Nations League no less. Come on!

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Can't wait for Poland game. Anything can actually happen - we're terrible at the back, aparat from Lewandowski there's no offensive power. We can lose, draw or win - it's going to be a great game to watch.

Hanks

Can't wait for Poland game. Anything can actually happen - we're terrible at the back, aparat from Lewandowski there's no offensive power. We can lose, draw or win - it's going to be a great game to watch.
Going to the match.

So many Polaks here in Spb. Comfortably outnumbering the Slovaks.

Last night many fans met at this one Irish bar on Rubinstein for the Ukraine game .... there was some police security nearby in case a they get too drunk and a brawl off sets (either vs. Slovaks or hosts)....fortunately nothing.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Scotland should do well, we just nearly held on for a draw against their B side after all.

Bwuk

McSauce in CM or will he keep getting wasted at CB?
CM. It’ll be him, McGinn & McGregor, but I’d play Gilmour instead of McGregor.

Fancy Scotland today. Scotland beat them home and away in the nations league.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Really looking forward to watching the Scots, and then Sweden tonight.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Going to the match.

So many Polaks here in Spb. Comfortably outnumbering the Slovaks.

Last night many fans met at this one Irish bar on Rubinstein for the Ukraine game .... there was some police security nearby in case a they get too drunk and a brawl off sets (either vs. Slovaks or hosts)....fortunately nothing.
With travel limited and given how many Poles live outside of country I imagine two of the three games will actually feel like home games to us. Obviously the one against Spain won’t.

We need a win today as I doubt we are going to beat Spain or Sweden and I wouldn’t want us to try and qualify with 2-3 points.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Really looking forward to seeing Spain tonight. There seems to be zero talk about them being contenders in this tournament and I want to see why. I didn't see them in the qualifiers so don't know how good they actually are.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Scotland to win this Euros thingy. Nisbet to be top scorer. Wee Billy Gilmour to be player of the tournament (probably play a grand total of 20 mins but still be recognised as the best player) Nathan Patterson to be lauded as the next Messi/Ronaldo even though he wont get as much game time as he deserves. McT to be chased by PSG Barca Real after helping Scotland reach the finals where they beat Portugal, Spain , Belgium, Italy, France and then England in a 540 minute spectacular footballing feast, winning 29-1, scoring 22 times vs England (each Scottish player scoring a double)

And by God...Yes.We.Can.Boogie!

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
What a poor line up from Scotland. Surely Che Adams and Billy Gilmour play?

Tierney missing is a huge loss though.

Very very defensive looking team for me.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout

You underestimate the offensive power of McSauce. He'll score a 92nd minute long range winner today, take off his shirt to reveal a United tattoo on his chest, run to to the corner flag, screaming while pointing to the tattoo, KO that scumbag Robertson as he comes to celebrate, and then go down on his knees, tears streaming down his face while he mumbles Ole's name.

Swiss_Red89

Wish all the Scots in here a good game. Cmon Scotland!

The feelings/emotions of your homecountry playing a game at a big tournement are incomparable imo.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
You underestimate the offensive power of McSauce. He'll score a 92nd minute long range winner today, take off his shirt to reveal a United tattoo on his chest, scream while pointing to it and then go down on his knees, crying.
Funnily McT was a striker in his younger days...so you may be right about him scoring the winner...

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Ryan Christie boils ma blood! Such a frustrating player. No doubt he scores the winner :lol:

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers

Tierney's a huge loss. The football from the back is going to be a lot more stunted without Tierney, Gilmour or Patterson to move it quickly. Can see Clarke's thinking - to keep it safe and flood the midfield - perhaps making more attacking changes as the game progresses. But I'm not sure if we should be planning for a point here.