g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Day 4: Scotland vs Czech Republic | Poland vs Slovakia | Spain vs Sweden

Okocha119

why did they sell him? He looks exactly the type of talent they play and only sell when they"re worth 100m+
Because Favre wouldn't give him game time and when he did play he was honestly a bit shit. Weak on the physical side too. Still shocking that they sold him for less than what they bought him for.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Feels like Southgate is managing Sweden (I know he's done a good job for you). Brings on Quaison who has a bit more mobility about him....then takes off Isak with the next sub. :lol:

TheReligion

Abusive
No idea why Isak has been taken off. He was my one to watch before the game and I've been proven right. Looks a top player.

Nick7

Because Favre wouldn't give him game time and when he did play he was honestly a bit shit. Weak on the physical side too. Still shocking that they sold him for less than what they bought him for.
He was weak as feck against us too.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Pau Torres hasn’t impressed at all.
Looks decent on the ball. Wondering if he'd just be a left footed Lindelof with a bit more height but no more aerial dominance than Lindelof. Definitely better on the ball than Lindelof though.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I always assume he'd have buy back clause but nothing been confirmed. Was great move from him to go to La Liga as perfect club for him to develop at.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Spain's best two and infrom attackers finally put on at 75th minute mark.

Zoo

Olmo looked their best bet to score. Bit strange to take him off.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Moreno finally on. Wouldn't be surprised if they win it now in the last 20 minutes with Sweden eliminating their own counter attack and Spain finally having someone who can score goals