Day 5: Switzerland vs Cameroon | Uruguay vs South Korea | Portugal vs Ghana | Brazil vs Serbia

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
They’ve been the favourites at every World Cup since they last won it haven’t they? Even 2010 I think when Spain had the best squad by miles. They’re always the favourites. Because they’re Brazil.

to be fair this is probably the best squad they’ve had since 06 on paper.

what a goal :lol:
The 2006 iteration was great until that game against France, when Zidane and Viera trashed Brazilian midfield.

Brazil had like zero shots on goal.

And the classic Thuram erasing R9.

Nickholas

Supports
Chelsea
So many genius people in here saying Richarlison is rubbish. He is Brazil's best striker.
I suppose it's really hard being enthusiastic when you play for Spurs with all that negative football . he is quite good for the national team.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Honestly I don't think that's a particularly great goal. He fecks up his first touch, but makes up for it with a bit of acrobatical magic, but only because the defense don't do their job. He should never have been allowed that much time in the box. Well done, but should never win best goal in WC.

This goal reminds me of the Giroud volley for Arsenal, or the Mkhitaryan scorpion goal for United - both of which I thought were wildly overrated.
Hilarious

R'hllor

Same old bs, you play with one mentality in Qs, then on big stage go full pussy mode, losing doesnt bother me, if they go there brave and lose 10:0 would be fine with it but this bitch ass setup and still losing, such teams should be banned from wasting a spot with such attitude.

FCAES_7

Neymar is really the most unprotected player in the world!!! the guy keeps being hit time after time what a player

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Honestly I don't think that's a particularly great goal. He fecks up his first touch, but makes up for it with a bit of acrobatical magic, but only because the defense don't do their job. He should never have been allowed that much time in the box. Well done, but should never win best goal in WC.

This goal reminds me of the Giroud volley for Arsenal, or the Mkhitaryan scorpion goal for United - both of which I thought were wildly overrated.
Football isn't for you mate. Take your misery elsewhere.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

You must be a riot at parties.

Jericho

What a goal. If I didn't already know he's been fairly average in the PL I might think he was something special. Easy to see how clubs can get caught up in a world cup performance.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Oh shame for Case. Great effort