Day 6: Brazil vs. Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Hopefully Scolari will remember he's Brazilian and bring on some attacking flair for the second half. Willian for Ramires would be nice. As would Hernanes for Paulinho.

Anybody for Fred.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Makes even less sense.

My point was that frigid people don't want to masturbate. That's part of what makes them frigid isn't it? A lack of sexual desire/activity?
Fear of the opposite sex, hence the hermaphrodite comment. Can mean both, but the joke only works for one.

JefferiesTube

Russia are one of those teams capable of scoring half a dozen goals if they in the right mood

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Been saying it for a while, if this World Cup wasn't in brazil they'd have no hope to win it. They have a pub quality striker starting for them, a manager who doesn't want to change anything from his favourites despite players like fernandinho and Willian having fantastic seasons and just being far better then those in their place, and just no real world class players. You can't rely on Neymar all the time, as good as he is, he's just not the finished product yet.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Caf Rule #17

No matter what the subject, any and all threads will finally end up in a discussion about masturbation.

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
Been saying it for a while, if this World Cup wasn't in brazil they'd have no hope to win it. They have a pub quality striker starting for them, a manager who doesn't want to change anything from his favourites despite players like fernandinho and Willian having fantastic seasons and just being far better then those in their place, and just no real world class players. You can't rely on Neymar all the time, as good as he is, he's just not the finished product yet.
I agree with. Scolari Moyesed this group of players.

ccfc4

Paulinho is pointless, Ramires on the wing and Oscar stood on the touchline, what is this shit.

Darkziro

He was talking about looks. Don't worry, we all know ugly girls have "good personalities".
There isen't really an "Ugly girl" they can all be attractive to somebody so I don't like his comment insulting England's woman's attractiveness. It's not right. Every nation has attractive woman as well so it's childish to say that.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Nothing special from Brasil. Their cautious approach surprised me. They're not that good if not attacking at full strength. Mexico looks like scoring.

Mali_Zeus

I should be for Brasil cause Mexico win or a draw wouldn't suit us but this Brasil side is just average. I mean when you have Fred in attack who is worse than a pub player what more to say. Not only that, they're playing with 3 DMFs, Ramires is playing as a winger sure but its Brasil and they shouldnt be that conservative.
I hope they'll beat Mexico today and after that I'm hoping they'll crush out.

m1y2

Mexico plays good football.. they dont have individualities but as a team they play a bit of a football.. I really like Hector Herrera.. aggresive, hardworking great shot and passing, determination.. could be a bargain for 12-15m.. shame dos santos didnt make it at spurs, hes joy to watch as well. Brazil is poor and is never going better with arrogant scolari and some poor selections like Fred, havent seen Jo for a while but it speaks for itself if hes striker no2..

Dylan94

:lol: Fellaini looked like he couldn't believe that he'd scored there!

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
There isen't really an "Ugly girl" they can all be attractive to somebody so I don't like his comment insulting England's woman's attractiveness. It's not right. Every nation has attractive woman as well so it's childish to say that.
You're too easily offended.

Eila

Bernard in for Ramires. Scolari realized that he started the game too defensive. Let's see what happens now.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
An advert for a festival celebrating a bunch of old acts who the young audience think are "kooky" and a dozen of young bands and solo artists from privileged upper class backgrounds. Not that I'm, in any way, upset that my band never made it... Pricks.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Mexico plays good football.. they dont have individualities but as a team they play a bit of a football.. I really like Hector Herrera.. aggresive, hardworking great shot and passing, determination.. could be a bargain for 12-15m
It doesn't work like that at Porto. They pay peanuts for players and sell them for 30 million minimum.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Ah! Bernard i like this player.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Alex?

Dylan94

"Enjoy with" are two words that should never appear in the same sentence as Jonathan Pearce.

Status
Not open for further replies.