Day 6: Russia vs. South Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

pseudo_canadian

Nah this is already better than Nigeria / Iran. I'm sure we'll get goals in this one.
Yeah they look much more lively. The last 20 min of the Nigeria-Iran match looked like a a bunch of 12 year olds in a PE class who were eager to get their mid-day snack and couldn't be bothered to make something happen.

gofelx

Supports
Hamburgers
Son will score today :drool:

Still like him despite him leaving us to go to Leverkusen.

Dylan94

Yeah they look much more lively. The last 20 min of the Nigeria-Iran match looked like a a bunch of 12 year olds in a PE class who were eager to get their mid-day snack and couldn't be bothered to make something happen.
:lol: Yeah it really did! And yeah they do. I'll be very surprised if this one's goalless at halftime.

FromTheBench

Is Dzagoev in bad form or something ?

Just dissapeared off the radar past season or so. Was tipped to be the next big thing after the Euros.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Looking forward to seeing Jerkoff whipping those balls into the box

Winrar

Decent showing from both sides. Still feel Russia have the edge to nick this one; cringing every time Russia goes forward.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Zhirkov and Kokorin combining well. Those two go so well together.

TheCorkman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I know Kerzakhov isn't playing, but I've seen him playing 11-12 times for Zenit/Russia by now, and I can never remember him doing anything half decent. No idea why there's such a fuss over Kokorin starting instead of him - who's supposed to be alright.

Wayne's World

Capello ruining Russia's style of play I see, I still remember how good they were to watch at Euro 2008, such attacking football :drool:

Dylan94

:lol: There's a Cockerin a Jerkoff and a Shatov! You couldn't make it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.