Day 6: Wales vs Iran | Qatar vs Senegal | Netherlands vs Ecuador | England vs USA

BuzzKillington

90% of these World Cup games have been boring to me. Only France and Spain have really impressed.
Same, can’t believe we put the proper football on hold for this shit show and I’ve now got to spend my Saturday evening trying to be enthusiastic about a Southgate managed England.

Gandalf

Wales were not dominant, the only chance they really had was the free header from Kiefer Moore from the corner, wasn't particularly concerned as a fan until the penalty. Wales were lucky to come away with a point.
Don't really think we were lucky considering you only managed 1 shot on target all game to our 3. Draw was a fair result but if we had a Manager with a clue about tactics we could easily have won it although I am sure most fans of the USA team feel the same way about Berhalter.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Embarrassing the level of shooting this WC

RedTiger

Half mast
Same, can’t believe we put the proper football on hold for this shit show and I’ve now got to spend my Saturday evening trying to be enthusiastic about a Southgate managed England.
Are you saying you'd have been more enthusiastic about this southgate team if they were playing in summer? I don't think warmer weather would've upped their intensity.

Bole Top

this could be Belgium - Canada again. one team simply can't finish, the other eventually will.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I know ye. Can’t wait for club football back. Can’t get into this World Cup. Prefer it when it’s in the summer.

Pintu

Kinda boring game, but not that boring. Still Friday here...

Tony247

When you watch these distance shooting way off the mark and then you remember Brazil yesterday shooting accurately left right center, you appreciate their techniques even more.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
England has to resort to Maguire to create something