Day 6: Wales vs Iran | Qatar vs Senegal | Netherlands vs Ecuador | England vs USA

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
fecking mount can’t control the ball

twitter thread suggester
I am really torn. I like style and mentality of the USA team, but I really don’t want the nation to win anything.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
USA completely nulified England. Any team with pace and mobility in backline and midfield can match up pretty well v this.

Southgate's going to have to win this game from the bench which really isn't his forte.

GlasgowCeltic

Have to think Mount continually starting was a stipulation of Rice to choose England over Ireland

Lecland07

The stupid thing is we have three players in the first team who aren't even playing well for their clubs. We have players playing well for their clubs on the bench.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
So the quarters will be England Holland which will end 0-0 after which we both miss all penalties until both teams just give up and fly home?
Probably :lol:

Cloud7

Sterling has become such a non entity recently. Barely noticed that he’s left City and is playing at Chelsea. Barely her a good game for England for a while.

Smacky The Frog

Worried about the US goalkeeper and Zimmermann on the ball. Luckily for them England haven't bothered pressing them.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
I am really torn. I like style and mentality of the USA team, but I really don’t want the nation to win anything.
It goes against every fibre of my being to want England to win but I don't want USA suddenly realising they can be good at "soccer". We'd never hear the end of it.