Day 6: Wales vs Iran | Qatar vs Senegal | Netherlands vs Ecuador | England vs USA

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
i’ve seen more energy from a pub side

Crackers

greasy ginfers
To be fair beating England doesn't make you good at "soccer", it just means Southgate is a clueless cnut which we already know.
No I'm more thinking that if they win this and beat Iran they're through, and I don't fancy the NL's chances against a hungry team like theirs.
Going far in the WC would galvanize them..

Sylar

His subs are going to be walker for trippier and Henderson for Jude :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Isn't Maddison still injured?
Yeah I read that but then Kyle Walker was supposed to be injured and not available for the opening games and he was named on the bench v Iran so not sure what the criteria is there.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Sterling’s press is hilarious. Has a little go at it, then gives up and let’s the bloke turn and pick a pass. It’s as if he doesn’t understand the concept

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
No intensity or movement from England at all. Very strange performance so far. USA playing well and not letting England rest.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Why doesn't Southgate make a change? England on the ropes

Sylar

England are under pressure and not even a change. Is he waiting for usa to score?

PoTMS

It's clear Southgate has learnt absolutely nothing from previous tournaments. Stupid cnut.

Strootman's Finger

Have to think Mount continually starting was a stipulation of Rice to choose England over Ireland
I don't get this critique of Rice, he's English, he was born in England. Did people really expect him to play for a far weaker international team because his grandparents and nothing else?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Harry Kane is everywhere... except for the opposition box