Day 6: Wales vs Iran | Qatar vs Senegal | Netherlands vs Ecuador | England vs USA

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Henderson really is coming on. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That will get the US lads in their midfield worried....

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Henderson :lol: the English Fernando Santos

Blackbeard

Supports
Bristol City
Bringing on Henderson? Yes he will change the game you useless twat.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
First opponent with somewhat decent attacking skills and Southate goes back to defending with Harry Kane.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
If Henderson is the answer, the question is can we sack Southgate in the middle of a tournament?

greywhale

Declan Rice is looking so overrated right now - are Southgate’s tactics, drop off, don’t press and let the opposition gain confidence?

Vapor trail

Mount is shocking but don't see what Henderson does coming on. England need players who will test the fullbacks it should be Grealish and Rashford on.

Dazzmondo

Big fan of both Rice and Bellingham as players but they've been really poor as has Mount. England have no control in the centre of the pitch. Maybe bringing Foden on for Mount might help, but not sure tbh. As I say that Henderson warming up. Not sure he's good enough to make that impact but at least Southgate has identified the area they need to improve. Grealish coming on too.

mikeyt

This England team could genuinely be half decent. Southgate is fecking clueless. No plan B, no plan A for that matter. Embarrassingly bad.

arnie_ni

Adams has been great....I can see Musah and McKennie getting bought by english clubs after the showing today so far
I like musah from what I see. What's he actually like? Do you know much about him? Don't like judging players on world cups

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Bellingham doesn't look like a 130m rated player