Day 6: Wales vs Iran | Qatar vs Senegal | Netherlands vs Ecuador | England vs USA

flappyjay

Yeah same. Though it's also a lack lf creativity. Even Van Gaal would play proper football with people like Bergkamp Kluivert and Overmars.
He has been their best coach over the the past decade because he is the only one being realistic about their squad. In 2014 he reached the semis with vlaar and the likes of Martins indi, Leroy fer starting whilst playing defensive football. The coaches after him attempted total football with below par players and the result was disastrous.

Kaos

Yeah Wales are a bit of a nothing team. A bunch of championship players mixed with some good as retired old greats. Surprised they even qualified tbh.

Sylar

He was absolute dog shite against the US. Probably better to bring off the bench.
Yeah for sure. I wasnt sure if he was hurt. But I think he will be useful now that Iran are going forward more.

Doracle

We tend to always have at least one stinker in a group stage though.

In fact I can't ever remember us getting 9 points in the groups.
England haven’t ever got 9 points in a group. It’s actually astonishing how bad their group results are from 1986 onwards.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Iran clearly has more football quality. Terrible finishing though

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
He has been their best coach over the the past decade because he is the only one being realistic about their squad. In 2014 he reached the semis with vlaar and the likes of Martins indi, Leroy fer starting whilst playing defensive football. The coaches after him attempted total football with below par players and the result was disastrous.
Our best coach over the past decade is a very low bar :lol:

Don't get me wrong, he's a good coach for us, I just dislike his football. And the deciding factor in our 2010 and 2014 run was mostly Robben (and Sneijder). V Marwijk did even better than Van Gaal in 2010.

Denis79

Iran all over Wales but not able to score. Which means Wales will win this.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Honestly how is Iran not ahead? They have played so well.

Wales having some real luck.

Good game this.

RedDevilRoshi

How the feck are Wales not losing this game. They need to step it up big time otherwise they are going out. The draw is flattering them which isn’t the result they need. Iran are bossing this match.

Ramos

What's Welsh for rabbit's foot? Because the last couple of years they always seem to luck out somehow.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
How is Ramsey still on the pitch even now?

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I'd have to agree but a slightly better chance playing an already qualified England last than in the first two games I suppose. Just got to make sure you don't lose today though!
The 2016 Wales team yes. This lot, no chance. England bring on Grealish, Foden, Rashford.. the depth is very good.

Also englands second string will be wanting to show Mr Grey they deserve a shot. And it’s England Wales, they know the importance to fans. And they’d be fresh.

2% chanceof beating England. Win today or out… and go home and think “maybe we should have been a bit more positive?”. Yeah, no shit

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Queiroz looking like a cartel boss trying to keep a relatively low profile.